Week 67

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Miss Violette, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr...
    however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5 this is
    a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really planned
    for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

    Tags:

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    FOUR, 4 in a row. Great work, Miss Morning type (G)

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    >not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr...
    >however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5 this
    >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    I did not wake up crabby, I let her sleep-in!

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    >not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr...
    >however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5 this
    >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

  4. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    >not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr...
    >however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5 this
    >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

    Another loss! You really are on a roll. Well done.

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

  5. Wow! 4 weeks in a row! That's a record for you! Congratultions, Lee. Elaine K

    Miss Violette wrote:

    >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    >not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr...
    >however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5 this
    >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

  6. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    WooHoo Lee!!! Does that now make 4 losses in a row? I'm losing track. <G> Congrats on yet another
    loss, and 84.5 pounds is absolutely fantastic! I have no doubts you will survive the weekend well
    ... and if you don't, you know what to do. Is no biggie, right?

    Joyce

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    >not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr...
    >however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5 this
    >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

  7. Lynne

    Lynne Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    >not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr...
    >however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5 this
    >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

    Wow! You have made amazing progress!

    Lynne

  8. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Fourth loss in a row! That's a whole month of losing!! January has been good to you! I hope February
    is as good!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

    Miss Violette wrote:
    > I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    > not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty
    > grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of
    > 84.5 this is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't
    > really planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

  9. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Well done, Lee!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    > not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty
    > grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of
    > 84.5 this is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't
    > really planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
    all
    > a great week

  10. Down again Lee! Fantastic! You really show the rest of us how it's done and how to keep everything
    loss in perspective. It's the long haul that counts!

    Further down in the thread I read that you managed your food choices well on your trip. Good for
    you! I hope you went somewhere fun.

    Prairie Roots

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    >not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr...
    >however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5 this
    >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

  11. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    WOW Lee, FOUR times in a row... amazing!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    > not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty
    > grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of
    > 84.5 this is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't
    > really planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
    all
    > a great week

  12. am always up early or late, only sleep about 4 hours a night, thank, Lee
    Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > FOUR, 4 in a row. Great work, Miss Morning type (G)
    >
    > On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    > >not as pleasant in the morning as many would
    like
    > >but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
    > >row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
    this
    > >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    > >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
    all
    > >a great week

  13. didn't know less was visiting you, lee
    Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I did not wake up crabby, I let her sleep-in!
    >
    > On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    > >not as pleasant in the morning as many would
    like
    > >but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
    > >row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
    this
    > >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    > >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
    all
    > >a great week

  14. thanks, I feel better every day, Lee
    ray miller <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]solidated.net> wrote:
    >
    > >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    > >not as pleasant in the morning as many would
    like
    > >but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
    > >row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
    this
    > >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    > >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
    all
    > >a great week
    > >
    > Another loss! You really are on a roll. Well done.
    >
    > Ray
    > --
    > rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

  15. I think it is a record, I am going to have DH look in my book later today to
    see exactly how many is the record, thanks, Lee
    Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Wow! 4 weeks in a row! That's a record for you! Congratultions, Lee. Elaine K
    >
    > Miss Violette wrote:
    >
    > >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    > >not as pleasant in the morning as many would
    like
    > >but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
    > >row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
    this
    > >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    > >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
    all
    > >a great week

  16. yes it is four in a row, and the trip is done, now we tally up the damage
    and see what happens at next WI, truth is, I did what I had to do and we
    stayed in a hotel that had micro and frig so it wasn't as bad as it could
    have been, thanks for reading, Lee
    Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > WooHoo Lee!!! Does that now make 4 losses in a row? I'm losing track.
    <G>
    > Congrats on yet another loss, and 84.5 pounds is absolutely fantastic! I
    have no
    > doubts you will survive the weekend well ... and if you don't, you know
    what to
    > do. Is no biggie, right?
    >
    > Joyce
    >
    > On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette"
    <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    > >not as pleasant in the morning as many would
    like
    > >but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
    > >row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
    this
    > >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    > >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
    all
    > >a great week

  17. thanks, I stay pretty amazed at myself, Lee
    Lynne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
    > >not as pleasant in the morning as many would
    like
    > >but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
    > >row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
    this
    > >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    > >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
    all
    > >a great week
    >
    > Wow! You have made amazing progress!
    >
    > Lynne

  18. me too thanks, Lee
    Connie <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Fourth loss in a row! That's a whole month of losing!! January has been good to you! I hope
    > February is as good!
    >
    > Connie
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5
    >
    > Miss Violette wrote:
    > > I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was
    > > morning meeting and I am not as pleasant in the morning as many would
    like
    > > but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
    > > row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
    this
    > > is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    > > planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
    all
    > > a great week

  19. thanks, lee
    Nathalie W <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Well done, Lee!
    > --
    > Nathalie from Belgium
    > 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    > 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    > 232/223.5/212 lbs "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was
    > > morning meeting and I am not as pleasant in the morning as many would
    like
    > > but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
    > > row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
    this
    > > is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
    > > planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
    > all
    > > a great week

  20. No it was not fun, family business, yucky stuff. I finally got all of the
    food into the journal and I did much better than I thought I had. An odd
    nsv, realizing that even when totally not in control of what is available
    doing the best I could is at least a maintain, thanks, Lee
    news:p[email protected]...