Week 67

Thanks, I am very pleased, Lee
Kristin <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> WOW Lee, FOUR times in a row... amazing!
>
> --
>
> ~Kristin O~
> 272/239.4/172
>

> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was
> > morning meeting and I am not as pleasant in the morning as many would
like
> > but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
> > row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
this
> > is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
> > planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
> all
> > a great week

Ahhhhh, well then, I'm glad you survived your trip! I imagine you did just fine, and you have the
entire week to balance things out. That's the wonderful thing about ww - it does allow for *life*.

Joyce

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:57:12 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>yes it is four in a row, and the trip is done, now we tally up the damage and see what happens at
>next WI, truth is, I did what I had to do and we stayed in a hotel that had micro and frig so it
>wasn't as bad as it could have been, thanks for reading, Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> WooHoo Lee!!! Does that now make 4 losses in a row? I'm losing track.
><G>
>> Congrats on yet another loss, and 84.5 pounds is absolutely fantastic! I
>have no
>> doubts you will survive the weekend well ... and if you don't, you know
>what to
>> do. Is no biggie, right?
>>
>> Joyce
>>
>> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette"
><[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I
>> >am not as pleasant in the morning as many would
>like
>> >but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
>> >row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
>this
>> >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
>> >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
>all
>> >a great week

She ain't the only one! (G) Oh, crabby, that is!

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:21:41 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>didn't know less was visiting you, lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I did not wake up crabby, I let her sleep-in!
>>
>> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I
>> >am not as pleasant in the morning as many would
>like
>> >but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
>> >row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
>this
>> >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
>> >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
>all
>> >a great week

that is very true. I am kinda excited to see just how I did winging it with
little or no preparation. Lee
Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ahhhhh, well then, I'm glad you survived your trip! I imagine you did
just fine,
> and you have the entire week to balance things out. That's the wonderful
thing
> about ww - it does allow for *life*.
>
> Joyce
>
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:57:12 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >yes it is four in a row, and the trip is done, now we tally up the damage and see what happens at
> >next WI, truth is, I did what I had to do and we stayed in a hotel that had micro and frig so it
> >wasn't as bad as it could have been, thanks for reading, Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in
> >message news:[email protected]...
> >> WooHoo Lee!!! Does that now make 4 losses in a row? I'm losing track.
> ><G>
> >> Congrats on yet another loss, and 84.5 pounds is absolutely fantastic!
> >have no
> >> doubts you will survive the weekend well ... and if you don't, you know
> >what to
> >> do. Is no biggie, right?
> >>
> >> Joyce
> >>
> >> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette"
> ><[email protected]>

> >like
> >this
> >all

so you have other challenges, I see how you are, Lee