Week 67

Miss Violette

Guest
I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr...
however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5 this is
a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really planned
for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

FOUR, 4 in a row. Great work, Miss Morning type (G)

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
>not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr...
>however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5 this
>is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
>planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

I did not wake up crabby, I let her sleep-in!

<[email protected]> wrote:

>I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
>not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr...
>however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5 this
>is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
>planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

Another loss! You really are on a roll. Well done.

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

Wow! 4 weeks in a row! That's a record for you! Congratultions, Lee. Elaine K

Miss Violette wrote:

>I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
>not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr...
>however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5 this
>is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
>planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

WooHoo Lee!!! Does that now make 4 losses in a row? I'm losing track. <G> Congrats on yet another
loss, and 84.5 pounds is absolutely fantastic! I have no doubts you will survive the weekend well
... and if you don't, you know what to do. Is no biggie, right?

Joyce

<[email protected]> wrote:

>I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
>not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr...
>however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5 this
>is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
>planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

Wow! You have made amazing progress!

Lynne

Fourth loss in a row! That's a whole month of losing!! January has been good to you! I hope February
is as good!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

Miss Violette wrote:
> I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
> not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty
> grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of
> 84.5 this is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't
> really planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

Well done, Lee!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
> not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty
> grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of
> 84.5 this is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't
> really planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
all
> a great week

Down again Lee! Fantastic! You really show the rest of us how it's done and how to keep everything
loss in perspective. It's the long haul that counts!

Further down in the thread I read that you managed your food choices well on your trip. Good for
you! I hope you went somewhere fun.

Prairie Roots

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
>not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr...
>however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5 this
>is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
>planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you all a great week

WOW Lee, FOUR times in a row... amazing!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
> not as pleasant in the morning as many would like but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty
> grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of
> 84.5 this is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't
> really planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
all
> a great week

am always up early or late, only sleep about 4 hours a night, thank, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> FOUR, 4 in a row. Great work, Miss Morning type (G)
>
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
> >not as pleasant in the morning as many would
like
> >but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
> >row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
this
> >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
> >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
all
> >a great week

didn't know less was visiting you, lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I did not wake up crabby, I let her sleep-in!
>
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
> >not as pleasant in the morning as many would
like
> >but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
> >row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
this
> >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
> >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
all
> >a great week

thanks, I feel better every day, Lee
ray miller <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
> >not as pleasant in the morning as many would
like
> >but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
> >row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
this
> >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
> >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
all
> >a great week
> >
> Another loss! You really are on a roll. Well done.
>
> Ray
> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/206/182

I think it is a record, I am going to have DH look in my book later today to
see exactly how many is the record, thanks, Lee
Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Wow! 4 weeks in a row! That's a record for you! Congratultions, Lee. Elaine K
>
> Miss Violette wrote:
>
> >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
> >not as pleasant in the morning as many would
like
> >but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
> >row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
this
> >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
> >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
all
> >a great week

yes it is four in a row, and the trip is done, now we tally up the damage
and see what happens at next WI, truth is, I did what I had to do and we
stayed in a hotel that had micro and frig so it wasn't as bad as it could
have been, thanks for reading, Lee
Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> WooHoo Lee!!! Does that now make 4 losses in a row? I'm losing track.
<G>
> Congrats on yet another loss, and 84.5 pounds is absolutely fantastic! I
have no
> doubts you will survive the weekend well ... and if you don't, you know
what to
> do. Is no biggie, right?
>
> Joyce
>
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
> >not as pleasant in the morning as many would
like
> >but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
> >row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
this
> >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
> >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
all
> >a great week

thanks, I stay pretty amazed at myself, Lee
Lynne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was a morning meeting and I am
> >not as pleasant in the morning as many would
like
> >but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
> >row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
this
> >is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
> >planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
all
> >a great week
>
> Wow! You have made amazing progress!
>
> Lynne

me too thanks, Lee
Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
> Fourth loss in a row! That's a whole month of losing!! January has been good to you! I hope
> February is as good!
>
> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5
>
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was
> > morning meeting and I am not as pleasant in the morning as many would
like
> > but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
> > row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
this
> > is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
> > planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
all
> > a great week

thanks, lee
Nathalie W <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well done, Lee!
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/223.5/212 lbs "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > I again had to go to a different meeting, this time on Tuesday. It was
> > morning meeting and I am not as pleasant in the morning as many would
like
> > but I made it, morning, cold damp nasty grrrrr... however I was rewarded with a fourth week in a
> > row of losing!!! I lost.6 for a total of 84.5
this
> > is a wonderful thing. Now we will see what this most recent out of town trip that wasn't really
> > planned for will do this week, Lee, wishing you
> all
> > a great week

No it was not fun, family business, yucky stuff. I finally got all of the
food into the journal and I did much better than I thought I had. An odd
nsv, realizing that even when totally not in control of what is available
doing the best I could is at least a maintain, thanks, Lee
news:p[email protected]...