week 68

am going till its all gone, thanks, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Terrific - great string going there. Congrats and keep on going and going and going.....
>
> On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:51:05 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
> >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
lost
> >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
longest
> >string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
without
> >a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
look
> >back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
> >to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
86.1

Wow! You've got a great string of losses going there. Very impressive. I love reading your total
loss to date. WW works. As if you didn't already know.

Prairie Roots On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:51:05 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
>excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
>1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight losses
> is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also seven
> weeks. It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of
> losses was last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

thanks, the first 14.5 pounds were lost just counting calories and it was
harder than the rest put together. Lee
Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Wow! You've got a great string of losses going there. Very impressive. I love reading your total
> loss to date. WW works. As if you didn't already know.
>
> Prairie Roots On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:51:05 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
> >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
lost
> >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
longest
> >string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
without
> >a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
look
> >back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
> >to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
86.1

Woohoo, congrats Lee! I'm seeing a record breaking ceremony in your near future.
<G> For now, here's hoping for that 6th straight week of losses.

Joyce

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:51:05 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
>excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
>1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight losses
> is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also seven
> weeks. It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of
> losses was last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

news:[email protected]...