week 68

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Miss Violette, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. am going till its all gone, thanks, Lee
    Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Terrific - great string going there. Congrats and keep on going and going and going.....
    >
    > On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:51:05 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    > >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
    lost
    > >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
    longest
    > >string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    without
    > >a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    look
    > >back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > >to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
    86.1

  2. Wow! You've got a great string of losses going there. Very impressive. I love reading your total
    loss to date. WW works. As if you didn't already know.

    Prairie Roots On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:51:05 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
    >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight losses
    > is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also seven
    > weeks. It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of
    > losses was last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

  3. thanks, the first 14.5 pounds were lost just counting calories and it was
    harder than the rest put together. Lee
    Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Wow! You've got a great string of losses going there. Very impressive. I love reading your total
    > loss to date. WW works. As if you didn't already know.
    >
    > Prairie Roots On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:51:05 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    > >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
    lost
    > >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
    longest
    > >string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    without
    > >a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    look
    > >back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > >to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
    86.1

  4. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Woohoo, congrats Lee! I'm seeing a record breaking ceremony in your near future.
    <G> For now, here's hoping for that 6th straight week of losses.

    Joyce

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:51:05 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
    >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight losses
    > is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also seven
    > weeks. It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of
    > losses was last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

  5. Lets hope so, Will be doing WI late this week, Lee
    news:[email protected]...