Week 70

Miss Violette

Guest
This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not been
eating enough and that always kills me. My aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast
growing type. I am having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also dealing with
the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch as we are close and she is the
mother of four. contemplating what her loss would mean to me is a real eye opener. She is currently
healthy but watching my mom deal with my aunt is causing me to face my own mortality...

I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with really nice things and my goal is
to get within 14 points of using my flex points, good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for a
couple of days, Lee

so sorry about your aunt. try to take care of yourself.

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not been
> eating enough and that always kills me. My aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast
> growing type. I am having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also
dealing
> with the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch as
we
> are close and she is the mother of four. contemplating what her loss
would
> mean to me is a real eye opener. She is currently healthy but watching my mom deal with my aunt is
> causing me to face my own mortality...
>
> I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with really nice things and my goal
> is to get within 14 points of using my flex
points,
> good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for a couple of days, Lee

Don't worry about that small gain. Just some readjustment after that string of losses and
the maintain.

Best with your family and particularly, aunt.

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 04:56:53 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not been
>eating enough and that always kills me. My aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast
>growing type. I am having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also dealing
>with the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch as we are close and she is the
>mother of four. contemplating what her loss would mean to me is a real eye opener. She is currently
>healthy but watching my mom deal with my aunt is causing me to face my own mortality...
>
>I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with really nice things and my goal
>is to get within 14 points of using my flex points, good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for a
>couple of days, Lee

Lee,

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt's cancer. She and your family are in my prayers. Take care of
yourself while at your mom's, remember to eat enough!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

Miss Violette wrote:
> This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not been
> eating enough and that always kills me. My aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast
> growing type. I am having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also dealing
> with the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch as we are close and she is
> the mother of four. contemplating what her loss would mean to me is a real eye opener. She is
> currently healthy but watching my mom deal with my aunt is causing me to face my own mortality...
>
> I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with really nice things and my goal
> is to get within 14 points of using my flex points, good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for
> a couple of days, Lee

Hard times :( Hang in there, and best wishes to you and your family.

--
krys

UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not been
> eating enough and that always kills me. My aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast
> growing type. I am having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also
dealing
> with the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch as
we
> are close and she is the mother of four. contemplating what her loss
would
> mean to me is a real eye opener. She is currently healthy but watching my mom deal with my aunt is
> causing me to face my own mortality...
>
> I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with really nice things and my goal
> is to get within 14 points of using my flex
points,
> good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for a couple of days, Lee

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt and your mother. Hang in there and have a safe trip.

Julie

<[email protected]> wrote:

>This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not been
>eating enough and that always kills me.

I'm sorry about the gain Lee, but at least you know why. I'm also sorry to hear about your Aunt and
my thoughts are with you and your family.
--
Erin in NZ
125/89/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Sorry to hear about your aunt. Hang in there.

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not been
> eating enough and that always kills me. My aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast
> growing type. I am having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also
dealing
> with the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch as
we
> are close and she is the mother of four. contemplating what her loss
would
> mean to me is a real eye opener. She is currently healthy but watching my mom deal with my aunt is
> causing me to face my own mortality...
>
> I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with really nice things and my goal
> is to get within 14 points of using my flex
points,
> good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for a couple of days, Lee

It's a tiny gain, hardly worth mentioning. Besides you know what happened.

I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. Best to you and your family during this difficult time.

Prairie Roots On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 04:56:53 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not been
>eating enough and that always kills me. My aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast
>growing type. I am having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also dealing
>with the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch as we are close and she is the
>mother of four. contemplating what her loss would mean to me is a real eye opener. She is currently
>healthy but watching my mom deal with my aunt is causing me to face my own mortality...
>
>I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with really nice things and my goal
>is to get within 14 points of using my flex points, good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for a
>couple of days, Lee

she came through her surgery today, ten hours, they removed her right
kidney, an adrenal gland and half of the other. They also removed some
lymph tissue. It is not looking good but my mother is dealing better now.
I also had an uncle undergo a biopsy today both will have results early next
week. We have spent 11 hours in the car since I left on Thursday morning, I
am pooped and won't know how I did until I get it all in the journal, I am
also sure that at the least it is better than it would have been in the
before time, Thanks a bunch, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> so sorry about your aunt. try to take care of yourself.
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not
> > been eating enough and that always kills me.
My
> > aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast growing type. I
am
> > having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also
> dealing
> > with the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch as
> we
> > are close and she is the mother of four. contemplating what her loss
> would
> > mean to me is a real eye opener. She is currently healthy but watching
my
> > mom deal with my aunt is causing me to face my own mortality...
> >
> > I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with
really
> > nice things and my goal is to get within 14 points of using my flex
> points,
> > good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for a couple of days, Lee

Thank you so much, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Don't worry about that small gain. Just some readjustment after that string of losses and the
> maintain.
>
> Best with your family and particularly, aunt.
>
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 04:56:53 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not been
> >eating enough and that always kills me. My aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast
> >growing type. I
am
> >having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also
dealing
> >with the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch as
we
> >are close and she is the mother of four. contemplating what her loss
would
> >mean to me is a real eye opener. She is currently healthy but watching
my
> >mom deal with my aunt is causing me to face my own mortality...
> >
> >I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with really nice things and my goal
> >is to get within 14 points of using my flex
points,
> >good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for a couple of days, Lee

Thank you for the prayers. I think I ate enough points if not exactly
balanced. Knowing not eating under stress is an issue I purposely tried to
eat more point dense things that were still healthy, one day I ate a large
wendy's chili because I was sure it was less junk say than the superbiggie
fries, again thanks, Lee
Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
> Lee,
>
> I'm sorry to hear about your aunt's cancer. She and your family are in my prayers. Take care of
> yourself while at your mom's, remember to eat enough!!
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5
>
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not
> > been eating enough and that always kills me.
My
> > aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast growing type. I
am
> > having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also
dealing
> > with the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch as
we
> > are close and she is the mother of four. contemplating what her loss
would
> > mean to me is a real eye opener. She is currently healthy but watching
my
> > mom deal with my aunt is causing me to face my own mortality...
> >
> > I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with
really
> > nice things and my goal is to get within 14 points of using my flex
points,
> > good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for a couple of days, Lee

Thanks a bunch, Lee
krys <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hard times :( Hang in there, and best wishes to you and your family.
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not
> > been eating enough and that always kills me.
My
> > aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast growing type. I
am
> > having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also
> dealing
> > with the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch as
> we
> > are close and she is the mother of four. contemplating what her loss
> would
> > mean to me is a real eye opener. She is currently healthy but watching
my
> > mom deal with my aunt is causing me to face my own mortality...
> >
> > I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with
really
> > nice things and my goal is to get within 14 points of using my flex
> points,
> > good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for a couple of days, Lee

Thank you so much, Lee
skiur <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm sorry to hear about your aunt and your mother. Hang in there and have
> safe trip.
>
> Julie
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not
> > been eating enough and that always kills me.
My
> > aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast growing type. I
am
> > having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also
> dealing
> > with the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch as
> we
> > are close and she is the mother of four. contemplating what her loss
> would
> > mean to me is a real eye opener. She is currently healthy but watching
my
> > mom deal with my aunt is causing me to face my own mortality...
> >
> > I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with
really
> > nice things and my goal is to get within 14 points of using my flex
> points,
> > good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for a couple of days, Lee

Knowing why really makes it OK. It is in my power to correct it since I do
know, thanks for the good thoughts, Lee
Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 04:56:53 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not been
> >eating enough and that always kills me.
>
> I'm sorry about the gain Lee, but at least you know why. I'm also sorry to hear about your Aunt
> and my thoughts are with you and your family.
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/89/75 kgs
> 275.3/196/165 lbs
>
> RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Thank you, Lee still hanging
Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sorry to hear about your aunt. Hang in there.
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not
> > been eating enough and that always kills me.
My
> > aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast growing type. I
am
> > having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also
> dealing
> > with the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch as
> we
> > are close and she is the mother of four. contemplating what her loss
> would
> > mean to me is a real eye opener. She is currently healthy but watching
my
> > mom deal with my aunt is causing me to face my own mortality...
> >
> > I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with
really
> > nice things and my goal is to get within 14 points of using my flex
> points,
> > good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for a couple of days, Lee

thank you for the support it means a bunch to me, Lee
Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It's a tiny gain, hardly worth mentioning. Besides you know what happened.
>
> I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. Best to you and your family during this difficult time.
>
> Prairie Roots On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 04:56:53 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not been
> >eating enough and that always kills me. My aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast
> >growing type. I
am
> >having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also
dealing
> >with the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch as
we
> >are close and she is the mother of four. contemplating what her loss
would
> >mean to me is a real eye opener. She is currently healthy but watching
my
> >mom deal with my aunt is causing me to face my own mortality...
> >
> >I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with really nice things and my goal
> >is to get within 14 points of using my flex
points,
> >good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for a couple of days, Lee

Hi, Lee, I'm sorry to read about the problems your family is going through. Be good to yourself.
--
Take Care Catherine
154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> she came through her surgery today, ten hours, they removed her right kidney, an adrenal gland and
> half of the other. They also removed some lymph tissue. It is not looking good but my mother is
> dealing better now. I also had an uncle undergo a biopsy today both will have results early
next
> week. We have spent 11 hours in the car since I left on Thursday morning,
> am pooped and won't know how I did until I get it all in the journal, I am also sure that at the
> least it is better than it would have been in the before time, Thanks a bunch, Lee Lesanne
> > so sorry about your aunt. try to take care of yourself.
> >
> > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > berlin.de...
> > > This was the end of the not gaining streak, I gained .4, It was not unexpected as I have not
> > > been eating enough and that always kills me.
> My
> > > aunt has just been diagnosed with cancer and is a fast growing type.
> am
> > > having difficulty coping with seeing my mom this upset and I am also
> > dealing
> > > with the thought of losing my own sister. It is bothering me a bunch
as
> > we
> > > are close and she is the mother of four. contemplating what her loss
> > would
> > > mean to me is a real eye opener. She is currently healthy but
watching
> my
> > > mom deal with my aunt is causing me to face my own mortality...
> > >
> > > I did drink all of my water and I am catching up on my points with
> really
> > > nice things and my goal is to get within 14 points of using my flex
> > points,
> > > good luck this week. I am off to my mom's for a couple of days, Lee

Thanks, it seems that things are going as well as can be expected, Lee
Catherine White <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, Lee, I'm sorry to read about the problems your family is going
through.
> Be good to yourself.
> --
> Take Care Catherine
> 154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132
>

> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > she came through her surgery today, ten hours, they removed her right kidney, an adrenal gland
> > and half of the other. They also removed some lymph tissue. It is not looking good but my mother
> > is dealing better
now.
> > I also had an uncle undergo a biopsy today both will have results early
> next
> > week. We have spent 11 hours in the car since I left on Thursday
morning,
> > am pooped and won't know how I did until I get it all in the journal, I
am
> > also sure that at the least it is better than it would have been in the before time, Thanks a
> > bunch, Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > so sorry about your aunt. try to take care of yourself.
> > >
> > > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> > > berlin.de...
me.
> > My
> > am
> > > dealing
> as
> > > we
> > > would
> watching
> > my

> > really
> > > points,

Wow Lee, I'm sorry to hear this about your aunt. How is she doing today? Keeping you all in thought
and prayer!

--

~Kristin O~
272/241.6/172