Week 70

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Miss Violette, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Test results were to be finalized today for my aunt. My mother went to sit
    with her while my uncle ran some errands. She has not been on the net so I
    am frankly taking this as a bad sign. The good news is that the work my
    uncle does is very flexible for his schedule and, I think they have decent
    insurance. I still don't know about the other uncle's biopsy. Lee, who is
    grateful you asked
    Kristin <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Wow Lee, I'm sorry to hear this about your aunt. How is she doing today? Keeping you all in
    > thought and prayer!
    >
    > --
    >
    > ~Kristin O~
    > 272/241.6/172
    >

    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > she came through her surgery today, ten hours, they removed her right kidney, an adrenal gland
    > > and half of the other. They also removed some lymph tissue. It is not looking good but my mother
    > > is dealing better
    now.
    > > I also had an uncle undergo a biopsy today both will have results early
    > next
    > > week. We have spent 11 hours in the car since I left on Thursday
    morning,
    > > am pooped and won't know how I did until I get it all in the journal, I
    am
    > > also sure that at the least it is better than it would have been in the before time, Thanks a
    > > bunch, Lee

  2. Connie

    Connie Guest

    hugs ((((Lee)))). I hope the news is good.

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

  3. still no definitive answers, and thank you for being concerned, Lee
    Connie <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > hugs ((((Lee)))). I hope the news is good.
    >
    > Connie
    >
    > Miss Violette wrote:
    > > Test results were to be finalized today for my aunt. My mother went to
    sit
    > > with her while my uncle ran some errands. She has not been on the net
    so I
    > > am frankly taking this as a bad sign. The good news is that the work my uncle does is very
    > > flexible for his schedule and, I think they have
    decent
    > > insurance. I still don't know about the other uncle's biopsy. Lee, who
    is
    > > grateful you asked Kristin <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > berlin.de...
    > >
    > >>Wow Lee, I'm sorry to hear this about your aunt. How is she doing
    today?
    > >>Keeping you all in thought and prayer!
    > >>
    > >>--
    > >>
    > >>~Kristin O~
    > >>272/241.6/172
    > >>

    > >>"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > >>berlin.de...

    > > now.

    > >>next

    > > morning,

    > > am

    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

  4. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Aww, well please keep us updated Lee... keeping everyone in my thoughts...

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Test results were to be finalized today for my aunt. My mother went to
    sit
    > with her while my uncle ran some errands. She has not been on the net so
    > am frankly taking this as a bad sign. The good news is that the work my uncle does is very
    > flexible for his schedule and, I think they have decent insurance. I still don't know about the
    > other uncle's biopsy. Lee, who
    is