week two. ....... doing great

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Anglea Woollcom, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. It's week number two since I have been back on program and I am still going stronge. Getting better
    as the days go by. I have been making small but big changes in my diet this week. Which I know now
    if I had of done last week, would have been better. I have gone without donuts now for two weeks
    this sunday. And I have not had any muffins since about tues of this week. Also no bagels in a
    couple of days, And today I switched from white bread to whole wheat and brown bread.After this
    weekend I will be cutting back if not cutting out my caffiene. (i drink ice capp's enough caffiene
    in these to keep you awake for 10hrs.) I am also cutting back on my diet pop intake as well. Not
    cutting it out though. I am going to let myself have 1 -2 a day when I need them or want them I
    should say. I have exercised 4 days this week. Hopefully 5 if I feel up to it tomorrow when I get
    home from work. I work both jobs today worked my day job in the morning and 12 nights tonight.
    Haven't got much sleep though so I will probably be tried when I get home. But I will start to
    exercise again on Sunday for sure. that way I will get in hopefully 5 days.Thats what I am aiming
    for. The exercise has helped I am down 4lbs this week. Down from 133lbs to 129lbs. Well I guess
    thats it for now just thought I would up date how things were going. Thanks for your support
    everyone wouldn't have been able to do this without your encouragement or advice

    Angie

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Great job! Cutting down the soda will help reduce the amount of sodium you ingest. If you can't live
    without the soda look for Diet Rite brand. This is sodium free. Don't forget to replace the soda you
    stop drinking with water.

    You have made some remarkable changes in your lifestyle this week. At our meeting this morning the
    leader asked everyone to try and think of at least one thing that they needed to change for the
    week. Sort of a mini-challenge. Yours sound like giving up donuts, caffine and diet soda. Good ones
    to work on. Good luck this week.

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > It's week number two since I have been back on program and I am still
    going
    > stronge. Getting better as the days go by. I have been making small but
    big
    > changes in my diet this week. Which I know now if I had of done last week, would have been better.
    > I have gone without donuts now for two weeks this sunday. And I have not had any muffins since
    > about tues of this week. Also no bagels in a couple of days, And today I switched from white
    bread
    > to whole wheat and brown bread.After this weekend I will be cutting back
    if
    > not cutting out my caffiene. (i drink ice capp's enough caffiene in these
    > keep you awake for 10hrs.) I am also cutting back on my diet pop intake as well. Not cutting it
    > out though. I am going to let myself have 1 -2 a day when I need them or want them I should say. I
    > have exercised 4 days this week. Hopefully 5 if I feel up to it tomorrow when I get home from
    > work. I work both jobs today worked my day
    job
    > in the morning and 12 nights tonight. Haven't got much sleep though so I will probably be tried
    > when I get home. But I will start to exercise again on Sunday for sure. that way I will get in
    > hopefully 5 days.Thats what I am aiming for. The exercise has
    helped
    > I am down 4lbs this week. Down from 133lbs to 129lbs. Well I guess thats
    it
    > for now just thought I would up date how things were going. Thanks for
    your
    > support everyone wouldn't have been able to do this without your encouragement or advice
    >
    > Angie

  3. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:31:04 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > It's week number two since I have been back on program and I am still going stronge. <snip> But
    > I will start to exercise again on Sunday for sure. that way I will get in hopefully 5
    > days.Thats what I am aiming for. The exercise has helped I am down 4lbs this week. Down from
    > 133lbs to 129lbs.

    Angie,

    You seem to be getting everything together now. Well done.

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/202/182

  4. more excellent progress, Lee
    Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > It's week number two since I have been back on program and I am still
    going
    > stronge. Getting better as the days go by. I have been making small but
    big
    > changes in my diet this week. Which I know now if I had of done last week, would have been better.
    > I have gone without donuts now for two weeks this sunday. And I have not had any muffins since
    > about tues of this week. Also no bagels in a couple of days, And today I switched from white
    bread
    > to whole wheat and brown bread.After this weekend I will be cutting back
    if
    > not cutting out my caffiene. (i drink ice capp's enough caffiene in these
    > keep you awake for 10hrs.) I am also cutting back on my diet pop intake as well. Not cutting it
    > out though. I am going to let myself have 1 -2 a day when I need them or want them I should say. I
    > have exercised 4 days this week. Hopefully 5 if I feel up to it tomorrow when I get home from
    > work. I work both jobs today worked my day
    job
    > in the morning and 12 nights tonight. Haven't got much sleep though so I will probably be tried
    > when I get home. But I will start to exercise again on Sunday for sure. that way I will get in
    > hopefully 5 days.Thats what I am aiming for. The exercise has
    helped
    > I am down 4lbs this week. Down from 133lbs to 129lbs. Well I guess thats
    it
    > for now just thought I would up date how things were going. Thanks for
    your
    > support everyone wouldn't have been able to do this without your encouragement or advice
    >
    > Angie

  5. Hi, Angie, I'm glad to read that you are going well and getting better as the day go by.

    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > It's week number two since I have been back on program and I am still
    going
    > stronge. Getting better as the days go by. I have been making small but
    big
    > changes in my diet this week. Which I know now if I had of done last week, would have been better.
    > I have gone without donuts now for two weeks this sunday. And I have not had any muffins since
    > about tues of this week. Also no bagels in a couple of days, And today I switched from white
    bread
    > to whole wheat and brown bread.After this weekend I will be cutting back
    if
    > not cutting out my caffiene. (i drink ice capp's enough caffiene in these
    > keep you awake for 10hrs.) I am also cutting back on my diet pop intake as well. Not cutting it
    > out though. I am going to let myself have 1 -2 a day when I need them or want them I should say. I
    > have exercised 4 days this week. Hopefully 5 if I feel up to it tomorrow when I get home from
    > work. I work both jobs today worked my day
    job
    > in the morning and 12 nights tonight. Haven't got much sleep though so I will probably be tried
    > when I get home. But I will start to exercise again on Sunday for sure. that way I will get in
    > hopefully 5 days.Thats what I am aiming for. The exercise has
    helped
    > I am down 4lbs this week. Down from 133lbs to 129lbs. Well I guess thats
    it
    > for now just thought I would up date how things were going. Thanks for
    your
    > support everyone wouldn't have been able to do this without your encouragement or advice
    >
    > Angie

  6. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Alright Angie!! You certainly are going strong!! Excellent work!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5