week two. ....... doing great

Anglea Woollcom

Guest
It's week number two since I have been back on program and I am still going stronge. Getting better
as the days go by. I have been making small but big changes in my diet this week. Which I know now
if I had of done last week, would have been better. I have gone without donuts now for two weeks
this sunday. And I have not had any muffins since about tues of this week. Also no bagels in a
couple of days, And today I switched from white bread to whole wheat and brown bread.After this
weekend I will be cutting back if not cutting out my caffiene. (i drink ice capp's enough caffiene
in these to keep you awake for 10hrs.) I am also cutting back on my diet pop intake as well. Not
cutting it out though. I am going to let myself have 1 -2 a day when I need them or want them I
should say. I have exercised 4 days this week. Hopefully 5 if I feel up to it tomorrow when I get
home from work. I work both jobs today worked my day job in the morning and 12 nights tonight.
Haven't got much sleep though so I will probably be tried when I get home. But I will start to
exercise again on Sunday for sure. that way I will get in hopefully 5 days.Thats what I am aiming
for. The exercise has helped I am down 4lbs this week. Down from 133lbs to 129lbs. Well I guess
thats it for now just thought I would up date how things were going. Thanks for your support
everyone wouldn't have been able to do this without your encouragement or advice

Angie

Great job! Cutting down the soda will help reduce the amount of sodium you ingest. If you can't live
without the soda look for Diet Rite brand. This is sodium free. Don't forget to replace the soda you
stop drinking with water.

You have made some remarkable changes in your lifestyle this week. At our meeting this morning the
leader asked everyone to try and think of at least one thing that they needed to change for the
week. Sort of a mini-challenge. Yours sound like giving up donuts, caffine and diet soda. Good ones
to work on. Good luck this week.

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It's week number two since I have been back on program and I am still
going
> stronge. Getting better as the days go by. I have been making small but
big
> changes in my diet this week. Which I know now if I had of done last week, would have been better.
> I have gone without donuts now for two weeks this sunday. And I have not had any muffins since
> about tues of this week. Also no bagels in a couple of days, And today I switched from white
bread
> to whole wheat and brown bread.After this weekend I will be cutting back
if
> not cutting out my caffiene. (i drink ice capp's enough caffiene in these
> keep you awake for 10hrs.) I am also cutting back on my diet pop intake as well. Not cutting it
> out though. I am going to let myself have 1 -2 a day when I need them or want them I should say. I
> have exercised 4 days this week. Hopefully 5 if I feel up to it tomorrow when I get home from
> work. I work both jobs today worked my day
job
> in the morning and 12 nights tonight. Haven't got much sleep though so I will probably be tried
> when I get home. But I will start to exercise again on Sunday for sure. that way I will get in
> hopefully 5 days.Thats what I am aiming for. The exercise has
helped
> I am down 4lbs this week. Down from 133lbs to 129lbs. Well I guess thats
it
> for now just thought I would up date how things were going. Thanks for
your
> support everyone wouldn't have been able to do this without your encouragement or advice
>
> Angie

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:31:04 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> It's week number two since I have been back on program and I am still going stronge. <snip> But
> I will start to exercise again on Sunday for sure. that way I will get in hopefully 5
> days.Thats what I am aiming for. The exercise has helped I am down 4lbs this week. Down from
> 133lbs to 129lbs.

Angie,

You seem to be getting everything together now. Well done.

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/202/182

more excellent progress, Lee
Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It's week number two since I have been back on program and I am still
going
> stronge. Getting better as the days go by. I have been making small but
big
> changes in my diet this week. Which I know now if I had of done last week, would have been better.
> I have gone without donuts now for two weeks this sunday. And I have not had any muffins since
> about tues of this week. Also no bagels in a couple of days, And today I switched from white
bread
> to whole wheat and brown bread.After this weekend I will be cutting back
if
> not cutting out my caffiene. (i drink ice capp's enough caffiene in these
> keep you awake for 10hrs.) I am also cutting back on my diet pop intake as well. Not cutting it
> out though. I am going to let myself have 1 -2 a day when I need them or want them I should say. I
> have exercised 4 days this week. Hopefully 5 if I feel up to it tomorrow when I get home from
> work. I work both jobs today worked my day
job
> in the morning and 12 nights tonight. Haven't got much sleep though so I will probably be tried
> when I get home. But I will start to exercise again on Sunday for sure. that way I will get in
> hopefully 5 days.Thats what I am aiming for. The exercise has
helped
> I am down 4lbs this week. Down from 133lbs to 129lbs. Well I guess thats
it
> for now just thought I would up date how things were going. Thanks for
your
> support everyone wouldn't have been able to do this without your encouragement or advice
>
> Angie

Hi, Angie, I'm glad to read that you are going well and getting better as the day go by.

--
Take Care Catherine
154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It's week number two since I have been back on program and I am still
going
> stronge. Getting better as the days go by. I have been making small but
big
> changes in my diet this week. Which I know now if I had of done last week, would have been better.
> I have gone without donuts now for two weeks this sunday. And I have not had any muffins since
> about tues of this week. Also no bagels in a couple of days, And today I switched from white
bread
> to whole wheat and brown bread.After this weekend I will be cutting back
if
> not cutting out my caffiene. (i drink ice capp's enough caffiene in these
> keep you awake for 10hrs.) I am also cutting back on my diet pop intake as well. Not cutting it
> out though. I am going to let myself have 1 -2 a day when I need them or want them I should say. I
> have exercised 4 days this week. Hopefully 5 if I feel up to it tomorrow when I get home from
> work. I work both jobs today worked my day
job
> in the morning and 12 nights tonight. Haven't got much sleep though so I will probably be tried
> when I get home. But I will start to exercise again on Sunday for sure. that way I will get in
> hopefully 5 days.Thats what I am aiming for. The exercise has
helped
> I am down 4lbs this week. Down from 133lbs to 129lbs. Well I guess thats
it
> for now just thought I would up date how things were going. Thanks for
your
> support everyone wouldn't have been able to do this without your encouragement or advice
>
> Angie

Alright Angie!! You certainly are going strong!! Excellent work!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5