Weekend ingredients:

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Anthony Sloan, Apr 10, 2003.

  1. Karate Monkey

    Lagunitas I.P.A.

    Womble

    I'll let you know, I'll let you know....

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Karate Monkey
    >
    > Lagunitas I.P.A.
    >
    > Womble
    >
    > I'll let you know, I'll let you know....

    Monty X-Alp mod bike.

    L.I.

    Rocks, boulders and urban.

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  3. John G

    John G Guest

    Anthony Sloan wrote:
    > Karate Monkey
    >
    > Lagunitas I.P.A.
    >
    > Womble

    Sounds like a recipe for a fun weekend.

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Karate Monkey
    >
    > Lagunitas I.P.A.
    >
    > Womble

    Ritchie Blackmore

    Bigfoot Barleywine (the last of my stash)

    Many Ledges in a Utahrded Canyon

    JD

  5. On 10 Apr 2003 18:54:57 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

    |Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    |> Karate Monkey
    |>
    |> Lagunitas I.P.A.
    |>
    |> Womble
    |
    |Ritchie Blackmore
    |
    |Bigfoot Barleywine (the last of my stash)

    Two cases being delivered in two weeks.

  6. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
    > On 10 Apr 2003 18:54:57 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
    >
    > |Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > |> Karate Monkey
    > |>
    > |> Lagunitas I.P.A.
    > |>
    > |> Womble
    > |
    > |Ritchie Blackmore
    > |
    > |Bigfoot Barleywine (the last of my stash)
    >
    > Two cases being delivered in two weeks.

    Damn, I wish I was still not working.

    Greg

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

    news:<7Yrla.[email protected]>...
    > P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:

    > > |Ritchie Blackmore
    > > |
    > > |Bigfoot Barleywine (the last of my stash)
    > >
    > > Two cases being delivered in two weeks.
    >
    > Damn, I wish I was still not working.

    GT (calling work): "I'm not going to be in for a few days"

    Boss: "What's the problem"

    GT: "I'm having vision prolems"

    Boss: "Vision problems?"

    GT: "Yeah, I can't see myself coming in"

    JD

  8. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Karate Monkey
    >
    > Lagunitas I.P.A.
    >
    > Womble
    >
    > I'll let you know, I'll let you know....

    MB-4 Singlespeed

    Widmer Hefeweizen

    Uncle Stan's to Sidewinder to Crestline to 4 to Hulls Gulch to Chickadee Ridge, to bed.

    Paladin

  9. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    "Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Karate Monkey
    >
    > Lagunitas I.P.A.
    >
    > Womble
    >
    > I'll let you know, I'll let you know....

    Rain Case of Corona Unpacked boxes all over new apartment Plan to sneak away Sunday if trails are
    not soaked ;) <sigh>

    ~CG

  10. John G

    John G Guest

    Paladin wrote:
    > Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>Karate Monkey
    >>
    >>Lagunitas I.P.A.
    >>
    >>Womble
    >>
    >>I'll let you know, I'll let you know....

    > MB-4 Singlespeed
    >
    > Widmer Hefeweizen
    >
    > Uncle Stan's to Sidewinder to Crestline to 4 to Hulls Gulch to Chickadee Ridge, to bed.

    Y'all Sure got me beat! My weekend involves working at a job I hate on Saturday morning (at least I
    get O.T.) Followed by cleaning /organizing the basement in the afternoon. perhaps sneak in a nap.
    followed by tending to piles of laundry, and then puttingthe kids to bed, then myself.

    Hopefully, Sunday I can got out to the sand-pit and run a few hundred rounds through my S&W .40, to
    work on my 20 yard accuracy.

  11. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:

    > > > Two cases being delivered in two weeks.
    > >
    > > Damn, I wish I was still not working.
    >
    > GT (calling work): "I'm not going to be in for a few days"
    >
    > Boss: "What's the problem"
    >
    > GT: "I'm having vision prolems"
    >
    > Boss: "Vision problems?"
    >
    > GT: "Yeah, I can't see myself coming in"
    >
    > JD

    Reminds me of Office Space which is one of the few comedies that makes me laugh.
    --
    Chris
    ________________

  12. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]wsread.com...

    > > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...

    > news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > Damn, I wish I was still not working.
    > >
    > > GT (calling work): "I'm not going to be in for a few days"
    > >
    > > Boss: "What's the problem"
    > >
    > > GT: "I'm having vision prolems"
    > >
    > > Boss: "Vision problems?"
    > >
    > > GT: "Yeah, I can't see myself coming in"
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Reminds me of Office Space which is one of the few comedies that makes me laugh.

    Where's my piece of cake?!?

    Bill "cracked me up and I don't know why" S.

  13. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    JD is deep in to purple, deep in to rainbow, deep into weekend.

    Fire up MTB 03

  14. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    John G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Paladin wrote:
    > > Anthony Sloan <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >
    > >>Karate Monkey
    > >>
    > >>Lagunitas I.P.A.
    > >>
    > >>Womble
    > >>
    > >>I'll let you know, I'll let you know....

    > > MB-4 Singlespeed
    > >
    > > Widmer Hefeweizen
    > >
    > > Uncle Stan's to Sidewinder to Crestline to 4 to Hulls Gulch to Chickadee Ridge, to bed.
    >
    > Y'all Sure got me beat! My weekend involves working at a job I hate on Saturday morning (at least
    > I get O.T.) Followed by cleaning /organizing the basement in the afternoon. perhaps sneak in a
    > nap. followed by tending to piles of laundry, and then puttingthe kids to bed, then myself.
    >
    > Hopefully, Sunday I can got out to the sand-pit and run a few hundred rounds through my S&W .40,
    > to work on my 20 yard accuracy.

    Hey, is yours stainless? If so we could be twins in a past life or something.

    Paladin gun control means using both hands....