weekend or early morning bicycle workout (road)

avicontractors1

Feb 12, 2007
I live in north London, next to Brent cross shopping center. looking for more riders for early morning or weekend work out, around north London ,or even outside at the weekend. anybody interested, or do you have idea of such a group willing to except new comers. thanks Abraham. I'm quit fit so don't worry I'm not going to slow you down :confused: Abraham

i live in hampstead and usually just do laps around regents park. i'm in between jobs at the moment and hopefully can get some good training miles in before the london-canterbury ride

encomium said:
i live in hampstead and usually just do laps around regents park. I'm in between jobs at the moment and hopefully can get some good training miles in before the london-canterbury ride
Hy thanks for your reply I don't live far from you I don't know if you mind getting up early 6 to 630am and doing about 20km week days, on saturday 10 of march I'm going to south of croydon to do the BRASS MONKEY TOUR 100km for more details www.audax.uk.net you more then welcome if you want to join for more details you can send me email to [email protected] take care avi