Weekend routes

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Yuval Berger, Apr 27, 2003.

  1. Yuval Berger

    Yuval Berger Guest

    Hi There I am looking for weekend cycling routes in the area of Lincoln at Lincolnshire. Normally we
    (the family) will like to cycle between 30k to 40k a day, any suggestions? Any advice about maps
    homepages or local highlights is welcome

    Yuval

    Tags:

  2. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

  3. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    > "yuval berger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hi There I am looking for weekend cycling routes in the area of Lincoln at Lincolnshire.
    > > Normally we (the family) will like to cycle between 30k to
    > 40k
    > > a day, any suggestions? Any advice about maps homepages or local
    > highlights
    > > is welcome
    >
    > http://www.northlincs.gov.uk/NorthLincs/Leisure/cycleroutes/

    Doesn't the National Byway wander up into Lincolnshire somewhere?