Weekend routes

Yuval Berger

Guest
Hi There I am looking for weekend cycling routes in the area of Lincoln at Lincolnshire. Normally we
(the family) will like to cycle between 30k to 40k a day, any suggestions? Any advice about maps
homepages or local highlights is welcome

Yuval

> "yuval berger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hi There I am looking for weekend cycling routes in the area of Lincoln at Lincolnshire.
> > Normally we (the family) will like to cycle between 30k to
> 40k
> > a day, any suggestions? Any advice about maps homepages or local
> highlights
> > is welcome
>
> http://www.northlincs.gov.uk/NorthLincs/Leisure/cycleroutes/

Doesn't the National Byway wander up into Lincolnshire somewhere?