Weekly TSS ??

NM87710

May 11, 2006
Been graphing and analyzing weekly TSS scores, max 5", 1', 5', 20' wattages and race performance in CP. Very cool stuff. Depending on how I define my "week" the results can be quite varied though. A Mon-Sun week produces quite a different view than a Sat-Fri week. Since I race on the weekends and want to see my rest/tapering before races I've been using a Sat-Fri week. That way the graphs more accurately show what I did the week before a race. Any other thoughts on how to appoach this?? Thx

NM87710 said:
Been graphing and analyzing weekly TSS scores, max 5", 1', 5', 20' wattages and race performance in CP. Very cool stuff. Depending on how I define my "week" the results can be quite varied though. A Mon-Sun week produces quite a different view than a Sat-Fri week. Since I race on the weekends and want to see my rest/tapering before races I've been using a Sat-Fri week. That way the graphs more accurately show what I did the week before a race. Any other thoughts on how to appoach this?? Thx
Change the date of the workouts so that a week in CP WKO better reflects your training week.

For example, if we race on a holiday Monday and the week is geared around that, I'll change the date of the Monday race file to Sunday so that it is reflected in that workout week.

Spunout said:
Change the date of the workouts so that a week in CP WKO better reflects your training week.

For example, if we race on a holiday Monday and the week is geared around that, I'll change the date of the Monday race file to Sunday so that it is reflected in that workout week.

That's an interesting solution! However, another approach would be to upgrade to version 2.1 of WKO+, and use the Performance Manager approach to analyze your data based on the actual time course of recovery from/adaptation to training, rather than based on some artificial calendar. ;)