Weigh-in dates

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Brynda, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Brynda

    Brynda Guest

    I am going to be in class for the next 2 weeks and will not be able to go to my regular meeting. I
    usually weigh in on Monday mornings. Can I weigh in on Saturday morning for the following week's
    weigh in? I don't want to go in at night next week, cuz the scale tends to move the wrong way when I
    weigh in at night. So I hope I can go Saturday morning to count for my next week's weigh-in. If
    anyone knows the answer, give me a holler!

    Brynda
    210/178/140ish

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

    As long as you go to a WW meeting sometime during the week (Sunday to Saturday) it will count. So
    going to Saturday instead of Monday would count for that week.

    news:[email protected]...