Weigh-in dates

Brynda

Guest
I am going to be in class for the next 2 weeks and will not be able to go to my regular meeting. I
usually weigh in on Monday mornings. Can I weigh in on Saturday morning for the following week's
weigh in? I don't want to go in at night next week, cuz the scale tends to move the wrong way when I
weigh in at night. So I hope I can go Saturday morning to count for my next week's weigh-in. If
anyone knows the answer, give me a holler!

Brynda
210/178/140ish

As long as you go to a WW meeting sometime during the week (Sunday to Saturday) it will count. So
going to Saturday instead of Monday would count for that week.

news:[email protected]...