Weigh-in going in right direction!

Julie

Guest
Hi fellow losers, Down 2lbs today! No cashews, butter tarts, frangos, etc. Julie

Good for you, Julie!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

[email protected]

225/190/145

"Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6bxNb.111295$X%5.21335@pd7tw2no...
> Hi fellow losers, Down 2lbs today! No cashews, butter tarts, frangos, etc. Julie

Weigh to go, Julie. Congratulations on getting rid of another 2 this week. Elaine

Julie wrote:
> Hi fellow losers, Down 2lbs today! No cashews, butter tarts, frangos, etc. Julie

Yay for Julie!! None of those scary things for her!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

Way to go, Julie!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.105/212 lbs "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Hi fellow losers, Down 2lbs today! No cashews, butter tarts, frangos, etc. Julie

Oh, go ahead mention all those foods you were able to pass on (G)

Congrats on a great 2 lb loss.

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:10:10 GMT, "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi fellow losers, Down 2lbs today! No cashews, butter tarts, frangos, etc. Julie

Another 2 lbs gone for good!

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:10:10 GMT, "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi fellow losers, Down 2lbs today! No cashews, butter tarts, frangos, etc. Julie

Prairie Roots
232/166/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

congrads on the loss. i am down 3lbs today. i haven't had any donuts or any cookies or anything from
tim hortons since monday when i last worked. i go back tonight and will not have any when i go that
is my mini goal for tonight wish me luck

angie
152.5/135/125/121/115?????????? current weight 121lbs amount of weight lost since march 15 2003 is
33lbs yah me!!!! only six more pounds till i am at goal

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:nENb.43821$6y6.914248@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> great job.
>
> "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6bxNb.111295$X%5.21335@pd7tw2no...
> > Hi fellow losers, Down 2lbs today! No cashews, butter tarts, frangos, etc. Julie

Great loss, Angela, that's gotta be tough with all those donuts around you. I wouldn't be able to
resist the crullers - they're my favourite! Julie

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> congrads on the loss. i am down 3lbs today. i haven't had any donuts or
any
> cookies or anything from tim hortons since monday when i last worked. i go back tonight and will
> not have any when i go that is my mini goal for tonight wish me luck
>
> angie
> 152.5/135/125/121/115?????????? current weight 121lbs amount of weight lost since march 15 2003 is
> 33lbs yah me!!!! only six more pounds till i am at goal
>
> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:nENb.43821$6y6.914248@bgtnsc05-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > great job.
> >
> > "Julie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6bxNb.111295$X%5.21335@pd7tw2no...
> > > Hi fellow losers, Down 2lbs today! No cashews, butter tarts, frangos, etc. Julie

good luck, Lee