Weigh-in (Sat)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Morph Grrl, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Morph Grrl

    Morph Grrl Guest

    Gained 0.9 lbs. Bummer, but then last week I had a 5.3 loss so it evens out. Also I did ballet
    class. Maybe a little bit of muscle?

    No matter what I'm not bummed. I'm sure it will all even out.

    Today I'm taking kids to the park and getting some activity. I got my
    activity hand out and points tracker for that.

    MorphGrrl

    Tags:

  2. That's not too bad a gain, maybe last weeks loss was not quite correct. The total for 2 weeks is
    great. Congratulations. Elaine K

    Morph Grrl wrote:

    >Gained 0.9 lbs. Bummer, but then last week I had a 5.3 loss so it evens out. Also I did ballet
    >class. Maybe a little bit of muscle?
    >

    > No matter what I'm not bummed. I'm sure it will all even out.
    >
    > Today I'm taking kids to the park and getting some activity. I got my
    > activity hand out and points tracker for that.
    >

    >MorphGrrl

  3. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Hang in there, not much of a gain and yeah it may be because of the
    exercise. Keep it up and it'll go back down again soon. :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/242.2/172

    "Morph Grrl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Gained 0.9 lbs. Bummer, but then last week I had a 5.3 loss so it evens out. Also I did ballet
    > class. Maybe a little bit of muscle?
    >

    > No matter what I'm not bummed. I'm sure it will all even out.
    >
    > Today I'm taking kids to the park and getting some activity. I got my
    > activity hand out and points tracker for that.
    >

    > MorphGrrl

  4. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    I wouldn't worry too much. Since I got my Tanita I've weighed every day and I go up and down a few
    decimals all the time.

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    [email protected]

    225/190/145

    "Morph Grrl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Gained 0.9 lbs. Bummer, but then last week I had a 5.3 loss so it evens out. Also I did ballet
    > class. Maybe a little bit of muscle?
    >

    > No matter what I'm not bummed. I'm sure it will all even out.
    >
    > Today I'm taking kids to the park and getting some activity. I got my
    > activity hand out and points tracker for that.
    >

    > MorphGrrl

  5. great attitude, Lee
    Morph Grrl <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Gained 0.9 lbs. Bummer, but then last week I had a 5.3 loss so it evens out. Also I did ballet
    > class. Maybe a little bit of muscle?
    >

    > No matter what I'm not bummed. I'm sure it will all even out.
    >
    > Today I'm taking kids to the park and getting some activity. I got my
    > activity hand out and points tracker for that.
    >

    > MorphGrrl

  6. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:30:49 -0800, Morph Grrl
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Gained 0.9 lbs. Bummer, but then last week I had a 5.3 loss so it evens out. Also I did ballet
    >class. Maybe a little bit of muscle?
    >

    > No matter what I'm not bummed. I'm sure it will all even out.
    >
    > Today I'm taking kids to the park and getting some activity. I got my
    > activity hand out and points tracker for that.

    People often get a bit of a rebound after a woosh. Ask Ray. He was having a rollercoaster ride a
    while ago. But it settles down in time. The exercise will also affect it, but don't let that put you
    off. Ballet is a novel sort of workout, but I bet it's good. I've never seen a professional ballet
    dancer who hasn't had a superb body. They must be doing something right :)

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

  7. Sorry about the gain. Good luck this week.
    --
    Brenda
    209/178/150 RafL goal 165

    "Morph Grrl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Gained 0.9 lbs. Bummer, but then last week I had a 5.3 loss so it evens out. Also I did ballet
    > class. Maybe a little bit of muscle?
    >

    > No matter what I'm not bummed. I'm sure it will all even out.
    >
    > Today I'm taking kids to the park and getting some activity. I got my
    > activity hand out and points tracker for that.
    >

    > MorphGrrl

  8. Morph Grrl

    Morph Grrl Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:22:56 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >That's not too bad a gain, maybe last weeks loss was not quite correct. The total for 2 weeks is
    >great. Congratulations. Elaine K

    Thanks! :) The walk in the park today was fun, BTW.

    Perhaps next week will show better or at least where it should be.

    MorphGrrl

  9. Morph Grrl

    Morph Grrl Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:45:08 -0600, "Kristin" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Hang in there, not much of a gain and yeah it may be because of the exercise. Keep it up and it'll

    That's true, I'm keeping my hope up.

    MorphGrrl

  10. Morph Grrl

    Morph Grrl Guest

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 19:48:59 -0500, "LIMEYNO1"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I wouldn't worry too much. Since I got my Tanita I've weighed every day and I go up and down a few
    >decimals all the time.

    Have you noticed that no matter what - you can't fool the Tanita? Maybe you may be able to do that
    with the fat percentage (I've seen that), but overall I've also seen a difference with the fat
    percentage. It's gone down so it's okay. :)

    MorphGrrl

  11. Morph Grrl

    Morph Grrl Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:51:00 GMT, ray miller
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >People often get a bit of a rebound after a woosh. Ask Ray. He was having a rollercoaster ride a
    >while ago. But it settles down in time. The exercise will also affect it, but don't let that put
    >you off. Ballet is a novel sort of workout, but I bet it's good. I've never seen a professional
    >ballet dancer who hasn't had a superb body. They must be doing something right :)
    >
    >Ray

    Actually Ballet is harder than people may think. It works out the muscles, and even though it's low
    impact, you come out feeling sore! Also I think if I have a bit of ballet basics it will help me
    with my dancing. I need a bit of help with that (LOL).

    MorphGrrl

  12. Morph Grrl

    Morph Grrl Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 06:05:16 -0600, "Miss Violette"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >great attitude, Lee

    Thanks! :)

    MorphGrrl

  13. Morph Grrl

    Morph Grrl Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 07:45:28 -0800, "Brenda Hammond"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Sorry about the gain. Good luck this week.

    Thanks, Brenda! :)

    MorphGrrl