Weigh-in (Sat)

Morph Grrl

Guest
Gained 0.9 lbs. Bummer, but then last week I had a 5.3 loss so it evens out. Also I did ballet
class. Maybe a little bit of muscle?

No matter what I'm not bummed. I'm sure it will all even out.

Today I'm taking kids to the park and getting some activity. I got my
activity hand out and points tracker for that.

MorphGrrl

That's not too bad a gain, maybe last weeks loss was not quite correct. The total for 2 weeks is
great. Congratulations. Elaine K

Morph Grrl wrote:

>Gained 0.9 lbs. Bummer, but then last week I had a 5.3 loss so it evens out. Also I did ballet
>class. Maybe a little bit of muscle?
>

> No matter what I'm not bummed. I'm sure it will all even out.
>
> Today I'm taking kids to the park and getting some activity. I got my
> activity hand out and points tracker for that.
>

>MorphGrrl

Hang in there, not much of a gain and yeah it may be because of the
exercise. Keep it up and it'll go back down again soon. :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/242.2/172

"Morph Grrl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Gained 0.9 lbs. Bummer, but then last week I had a 5.3 loss so it evens out. Also I did ballet
> class. Maybe a little bit of muscle?
>

> No matter what I'm not bummed. I'm sure it will all even out.
>
> Today I'm taking kids to the park and getting some activity. I got my
> activity hand out and points tracker for that.
>

> MorphGrrl

I wouldn't worry too much. Since I got my Tanita I've weighed every day and I go up and down a few
decimals all the time.

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

[email protected]

225/190/145

"Morph Grrl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Gained 0.9 lbs. Bummer, but then last week I had a 5.3 loss so it evens out. Also I did ballet
> class. Maybe a little bit of muscle?
>

> No matter what I'm not bummed. I'm sure it will all even out.
>
> Today I'm taking kids to the park and getting some activity. I got my
> activity hand out and points tracker for that.
>

> MorphGrrl

great attitude, Lee
Morph Grrl <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Gained 0.9 lbs. Bummer, but then last week I had a 5.3 loss so it evens out. Also I did ballet
> class. Maybe a little bit of muscle?
>

> No matter what I'm not bummed. I'm sure it will all even out.
>
> Today I'm taking kids to the park and getting some activity. I got my
> activity hand out and points tracker for that.
>

> MorphGrrl

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:30:49 -0800, Morph Grrl
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Gained 0.9 lbs. Bummer, but then last week I had a 5.3 loss so it evens out. Also I did ballet
>class. Maybe a little bit of muscle?
>

> No matter what I'm not bummed. I'm sure it will all even out.
>
> Today I'm taking kids to the park and getting some activity. I got my
> activity hand out and points tracker for that.

People often get a bit of a rebound after a woosh. Ask Ray. He was having a rollercoaster ride a
while ago. But it settles down in time. The exercise will also affect it, but don't let that put you
off. Ballet is a novel sort of workout, but I bet it's good. I've never seen a professional ballet
dancer who hasn't had a superb body. They must be doing something right :)

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

Sorry about the gain. Good luck this week.
--
Brenda
209/178/150 RafL goal 165

"Morph Grrl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Gained 0.9 lbs. Bummer, but then last week I had a 5.3 loss so it evens out. Also I did ballet
> class. Maybe a little bit of muscle?
>

> No matter what I'm not bummed. I'm sure it will all even out.
>
> Today I'm taking kids to the park and getting some activity. I got my
> activity hand out and points tracker for that.
>

> MorphGrrl

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:22:56 GMT, Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]>
wrote:

>That's not too bad a gain, maybe last weeks loss was not quite correct. The total for 2 weeks is
>great. Congratulations. Elaine K

Thanks! :) The walk in the park today was fun, BTW.

Perhaps next week will show better or at least where it should be.

MorphGrrl

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:45:08 -0600, "Kristin" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Hang in there, not much of a gain and yeah it may be because of the exercise. Keep it up and it'll

That's true, I'm keeping my hope up.

MorphGrrl

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 19:48:59 -0500, "LIMEYNO1"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I wouldn't worry too much. Since I got my Tanita I've weighed every day and I go up and down a few
>decimals all the time.

Have you noticed that no matter what - you can't fool the Tanita? Maybe you may be able to do that
with the fat percentage (I've seen that), but overall I've also seen a difference with the fat
percentage. It's gone down so it's okay. :)

MorphGrrl

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:51:00 GMT, ray miller
<[email protected]> wrote:

>People often get a bit of a rebound after a woosh. Ask Ray. He was having a rollercoaster ride a
>while ago. But it settles down in time. The exercise will also affect it, but don't let that put
>you off. Ballet is a novel sort of workout, but I bet it's good. I've never seen a professional
>ballet dancer who hasn't had a superb body. They must be doing something right :)
>
>Ray

Actually Ballet is harder than people may think. It works out the muscles, and even though it's low
impact, you come out feeling sore! Also I think if I have a bit of ballet basics it will help me
with my dancing. I need a bit of help with that (LOL).

MorphGrrl

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 07:45:28 -0800, "Brenda Hammond"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Sorry about the gain. Good luck this week.

Thanks, Brenda! :)

MorphGrrl