weigh in today

Betty Boop

Guest
I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually lost .8.
I am happy with that. Last week I didn't eat much or the
right foods , didn't drink my water, and no exercise. I
developed vertigo and spent most of the week on the sofa. I
got pills from the doctor and am feeling much better. Sure
hope I never get that again. My grandson also shared his
cold with me. So I did pretty good all things considered.
Hope everyone is a loser this week! Betty

Vertigo! No wonder you couldn't eat much or well. Good that
you lost on the scale this week, though. To good health!

Linda P On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 01:41:23 GMT, "betty boop"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually
> lost .8. I am happy with that. Last week I didn't eat
> much or the right foods , didn't drink my water, and no
> exercise. I developed vertigo and spent most of the
> week on the sofa. I got pills from the doctor and am
> feeling much better. Sure hope I never get that again.
> My grandson also shared his cold with me. So I did
> pretty good all things considered. Hope everyone is a
> loser this week! Betty

Sorry for the severe manner in which you lost but the loss
should make up for the illnesses eventually.

Congrats

<[email protected]> wrote:

> I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually
> lost .8. I am happy with that. Last week I didn't eat
> much or the right foods , didn't drink my water, and no
> exercise. I developed vertigo and spent most of the
> week on the sofa. I got pills from the doctor and am
> feeling much better. Sure hope I never get that again.
> My grandson also shared his cold with me. So I did
> pretty good all things considered. Hope everyone is a
> loser this week! Betty

Great that is another almost pound gone !

"betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in
message
news:[email protected]...

betty boop wrote:
> I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually
> lost .8. I am happy with that. Last week I didn't eat
> much or the right foods , didn't drink my water, and
> no exercise. I developed vertigo and spent most of the
> week on the sofa. I got pills from the doctor and am
> feeling much better. Sure hope I never get that again.
> My grandson also shared his cold with me. So I did
> pretty good all things considered. Hope everyone is a
> loser this week! Betty

Unexpected losses are the best kind! Enjoy yours, I know I
enjoyed mine!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

hope you are better soon, Lee
betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually
> lost .8. I am
happy
> with that. Last week I didn't eat much or the right foods
> , didn't drink
my
> water, and no exercise. I developed vertigo and spent most
> of the week on the sofa. I got pills from the doctor and
> am feeling much better. Sure hope I never get that again.
> My grandson also shared his cold with me.
So
> I did pretty good all things considered. Hope everyone is
> a loser this week! Betty

Well, you can't say your grandson never gave you
anything ;-)

Sorry about the cold and vertigo, but WAY TO GO on the
loss!!

Julie

"betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in
message
news:[email protected]...
> I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually
> lost .8. I am
happy
> with that. Last week I didn't eat much or the right foods
> , didn't drink
my
> water, and no exercise. I developed vertigo and spent most
> of the week on the sofa. I got pills from the doctor and
> am feeling much better. Sure hope I never get that again.
> My grandson also shared his cold with me.
So
> I did pretty good all things considered. Hope everyone is
> a loser this week! Betty

Congrats on the loss Betty! Vertigo is horrid, I am glad you
are feeling better now. And a cold to boot --- sheeeeeesh!
You poor thing. Hope you are well on the road to recovery.

Joyce

<[email protected]> wrote:

> I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually lost
> .8. I am happy
>with that. Last week I didn't eat much or the right foods ,
> didn't drink my

Congrats on losing .8. A loss is a loss be it 5# or .8#.

--
Richard Since 1938
250/240/177

Ooh - it so nice when you do better than you were expecting
:) I hope you continue to feel better this week, and that
the scales continue to be kind to you to make up for having
felt so lousy!

--
krys

UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th
2001 ...a little stuck at present...