weigh in today

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Betty Boop, Mar 9, 2004.

  1. Betty Boop

    Betty Boop Guest

    I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually lost .8.
    I am happy with that. Last week I didn't eat much or the
    right foods , didn't drink my water, and no exercise. I
    developed vertigo and spent most of the week on the sofa. I
    got pills from the doctor and am feeling much better. Sure
    hope I never get that again. My grandson also shared his
    cold with me. So I did pretty good all things considered.
    Hope everyone is a loser this week! Betty

    Tags:

  2. Vertigo! No wonder you couldn't eat much or well. Good that
    you lost on the scale this week, though. To good health!

    Linda P On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 01:41:23 GMT, "betty boop"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually
    > lost .8. I am happy with that. Last week I didn't eat
    > much or the right foods , didn't drink my water, and no
    > exercise. I developed vertigo and spent most of the
    > week on the sofa. I got pills from the doctor and am
    > feeling much better. Sure hope I never get that again.
    > My grandson also shared his cold with me. So I did
    > pretty good all things considered. Hope everyone is a
    > loser this week! Betty

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Sorry for the severe manner in which you lost but the loss
    should make up for the illnesses eventually.

    Congrats

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually
    > lost .8. I am happy with that. Last week I didn't eat
    > much or the right foods , didn't drink my water, and no
    > exercise. I developed vertigo and spent most of the
    > week on the sofa. I got pills from the doctor and am
    > feeling much better. Sure hope I never get that again.
    > My grandson also shared his cold with me. So I did
    > pretty good all things considered. Hope everyone is a
    > loser this week! Betty

  4. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Great that is another almost pound gone !

    "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually
    > lost .8. I am
    happy
    > with that. Last week I didn't eat much or the right foods
    > , didn't drink
    my
    > water, and no exercise. I developed vertigo and spent most
    > of the week on the sofa. I got pills from the doctor and
    > am feeling much better. Sure hope I never get that again.
    > My grandson also shared his cold with me.
    So
    > I did pretty good all things considered. Hope everyone is
    > a loser this week! Betty

  5. Connie

    Connie Guest

    betty boop wrote:
    > I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually
    > lost .8. I am happy with that. Last week I didn't eat
    > much or the right foods , didn't drink my water, and
    > no exercise. I developed vertigo and spent most of the
    > week on the sofa. I got pills from the doctor and am
    > feeling much better. Sure hope I never get that again.
    > My grandson also shared his cold with me. So I did
    > pretty good all things considered. Hope everyone is a
    > loser this week! Betty

    Unexpected losses are the best kind! Enjoy yours, I know I
    enjoyed mine!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  6. hope you are better soon, Lee
    betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually
    > lost .8. I am
    happy
    > with that. Last week I didn't eat much or the right foods
    > , didn't drink
    my
    > water, and no exercise. I developed vertigo and spent most
    > of the week on the sofa. I got pills from the doctor and
    > am feeling much better. Sure hope I never get that again.
    > My grandson also shared his cold with me.
    So
    > I did pretty good all things considered. Hope everyone is
    > a loser this week! Betty

  7. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Well, you can't say your grandson never gave you
    anything ;-)

    Sorry about the cold and vertigo, but WAY TO GO on the
    loss!!

    Julie

    "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually
    > lost .8. I am
    happy
    > with that. Last week I didn't eat much or the right foods
    > , didn't drink
    my
    > water, and no exercise. I developed vertigo and spent most
    > of the week on the sofa. I got pills from the doctor and
    > am feeling much better. Sure hope I never get that again.
    > My grandson also shared his cold with me.
    So
    > I did pretty good all things considered. Hope everyone is
    > a loser this week! Betty

  8. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Congrats on the loss Betty! Vertigo is horrid, I am glad you
    are feeling better now. And a cold to boot --- sheeeeeesh!
    You poor thing. Hope you are well on the road to recovery.

    Joyce

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually
    > lost .8. I am happy with that. Last week I didn't eat
    > much or the right foods , didn't drink my water, and no
    > exercise. I developed vertigo and spent most of the
    > week on the sofa. I got pills from the doctor and am
    > feeling much better. Sure hope I never get that again.
    > My grandson also shared his cold with me. So I did
    > pretty good all things considered. Hope everyone is a
    > loser this week! Betty

  9. Richard

    Richard Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I thought for sure I would have a gain but actually lost
    > .8. I am happy
    >with that. Last week I didn't eat much or the right foods ,
    > didn't drink my

    Congrats on losing .8. A loss is a loss be it 5# or .8#.

    --
    Richard Since 1938
    250/240/177

  10. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Ooh - it so nice when you do better than you were expecting
    :) I hope you continue to feel better this week, and that
    the scales continue to be kind to you to make up for having
    felt so lousy!

    --
    krys

    UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th
    2001 ...a little stuck at present...