Weighing in tonight...

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Kate Dicey, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Keep yer flingers crorsted!

    I know I put on a few pounds over New Year, but I'm not sure how many and I have been very good
    since I started counting points again on Sunday. Lets hope it worked, and I have only a little more
    to lose to be back to hospital weight! I'll let you know when I get back!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

    Tags:

  2. This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

    ------=_NextPart_000_0299_01C3D5E7.E5F339B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    good luck. "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message = news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk... Keep yer flingers crorsted!

    I know I put on a few pounds over New Year, but I'm not sure how many and I have been very good
    since I started counting points again on Sunday. Lets hope it worked, and I have only a little more
    to lose to be back to hospital weight! I'll let you know when I get back! --=20

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore! ------=_NextPart_000_0299_01C3D5E7.E5F339B0 Content-Type:
    text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
    Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276"
    name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>good luck.</FONT></DIV>
    <>"Kate Dicey" <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]
    onli= ne.co.uk</A>>=20 wrote in message <A=20 href=3D"news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk">news:3FFD97EE.= [email protected]</A>...</DIV>Keep=20 yer
    flingers crorsted!<BR><BR>I know I put on a few pounds over New = Year, but=20 I'm not sure how
    many<BR>and I have been very good since I started = counting=20 points again
    on<BR>Sunday. Lets hope it worked, and I have only a = little=20 more to lose to<BR>be
    back to hospital weight! I'll let you know = when I=20

    Mistress of=20 the Chocolate Buttons<BR><A=20 href=3D"http://www.diceyhome.free-
    online.co.uk">http://www.diceyhome.free= -online.co.uk</A><BR>Click=20 on Kate's Pages and
    explore!</BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_0299_01C3D5E7.E5F339B0--

  3. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    ONE POUND ON! Phew! Considering all the nuts and chocolate I gobbled at New Year, this is not bad at
    all! Once i get back to my proper exercise levels and start drinking enough water (my crime, that -
    not enough water!), that should soon shift. Keep fingers crossed for the next week or two!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  4. good luck, Lee
    Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Keep yer flingers crorsted!
    >
    > I know I put on a few pounds over New Year, but I'm not sure how many and I have been very good
    > since I started counting points again on Sunday. Lets hope it worked, and I have only a little
    > more to lose to be back to hospital weight! I'll let you know when I get back!
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  5. Great attitude, Kate.

    On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 00:22:52 +0000, Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote:

    >ONE POUND ON! Phew! Considering all the nuts and chocolate I gobbled at New Year, this is not bad
    >at all! Once i get back to my proper exercise levels and start drinking enough water (my crime,
    >that - not enough water!), that should soon shift. Keep fingers crossed for the next week or two!

    Prairie Roots
    232/167/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  6. good for you, Lee
    Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > ONE POUND ON! Phew! Considering all the nuts and chocolate I gobbled at New Year, this is not bad
    > at all! Once i get back to my proper exercise levels and start drinking enough water (my crime,
    > that - not enough water!), that should soon shift. Keep fingers crossed for the next week or two!
    >
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  7. Krys

    Krys Guest

    marvellous news :)

    hope you're recovering well too :)

    --
    krys

    UK 157/135.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but
    making progress.

    "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk...

    > ONE POUND ON! Phew! Considering all the nuts and chocolate I gobbled at New Year, this is not bad
    > at all! Once i get back to my proper exercise levels and start drinking enough water (my crime,
    > that - not enough water!), that should soon shift. Keep fingers crossed for the next week or two!
    >
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  8. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Great that you only gained 1 pound, Kate! :) Fingers crossed for the next few weigh-ins!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/242.2/172

    "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk...

    > ONE POUND ON! Phew! Considering all the nuts and chocolate I gobbled at New Year, this is not bad
    > at all! Once i get back to my proper exercise levels and start drinking enough water (my crime,
    > that - not enough water!), that should soon shift. Keep fingers crossed for the next week or two!
    >
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  9. Charlie

    Charlie Guest

    That is really good...

    Charlie

    "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk...

    > ONE POUND ON! Phew! Considering all the nuts and chocolate I gobbled at New Year, this is not bad
    > at all! Once i get back to my proper exercise levels and start drinking enough water (my crime,
    > that - not enough water!), that should soon shift. Keep fingers crossed for the next week or two!
    >
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  10. Only one pound?? That's great, wish I would have only put on one lb over the holidays!
    --
    Brenda
    209/178/150 RafL goal 165

    "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk...

    > ONE POUND ON! Phew! Considering all the nuts and chocolate I gobbled at New Year, this is not bad
    > at all! Once i get back to my proper exercise levels and start drinking enough water (my crime,
    > that - not enough water!), that should soon shift. Keep fingers crossed for the next week or two!
    >
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  11. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Kristin wrote:

    > Great that you only gained 1 pound, Kate! :) Fingers crossed for the next few weigh-ins!

    Thanks! I need a spare pair to cross, as I just got more sewing work today, and sewing with finger's
    crossed is difficult... ;) Still, if I'm up in the sewing room weilding pins and needles, I can't be
    in the cookie barrel, nibbling! I just need to fit a little more exercise in.

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  12. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Brenda Hammond wrote:

    > Only one pound?? That's great, wish I would have only put on one lb over the holidays!

    Well, I was SEVERELY restricted over Christmas, or it would have been more! But I was well please,
    I must say.

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  13. Yes, you were severely restricted. Hope you're feeling better Kate.

    "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk...
    > Brenda Hammond wrote:
    > >
    > > Only one pound?? That's great, wish I would have only put on one lb
    over
    > > the holidays!
    >
    > Well, I was SEVERELY restricted over Christmas, or it would have been more! But I was well please,
    > I must say.
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  14. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Brenda Hammond wrote:

    > Yes, you were severely restricted. Hope you're feeling better Kate.

    I ate nothing the day of the op (23rd), and 16 out of my total of 22 on Christmas eve. With
    Christmas day being special food, I got up to 20, including Christmas pudding and chocolate, and a
    couple of small glasses of wine!

    By 30th december, I had 10.5 points saved from that week, and blew them all on chocolates and nuts!
    ;D I didn't count after that for 5 days, and started again on Sunday 4th. Saturday was the day we
    travelled back from Yorkshire, and if I HAD counted, it would have been ok. I never stuffed at any
    of the meals, so didn't over-do it there, and all the food was fine, except puddings and cheese,
    which I indulged in sparingly as I'm no longer used to them.

    Since then I've been good, and only gone over the daily allowance twice, and that with plenty of
    saved points in hand. I have started walking up to school for James again, but DH has met us there
    with the car and brought us home. I'm easing in gently, and expect the losses to be slower for the
    next week or two, until I'm really up and moving again. If I maintain and lose nothing this week,
    I'll be quite happy. I measured yesterday, and the inches are the same as pre Christmas, so I don't
    expect to lose much this week.

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  15. Sounds like you did well over the holidays considering what you've been through. Good luck this week
    and if you do maintain, that's okay, you'll be losing again before too long.