Weight databases...

Durandal

Guest
Just found this site...

http://weightweenies.starbike.com

How about we all post at least one component weight and grow that database to over, hmm, let's say
4000 weights? It would be cool to have everything in one place, like mtbr.com ...

Anybody know of some similar site?

"Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

| Whatever for?

For having correct info on weights, since some manufacturers don't want to publish those, don't
reply to weight questions, or state weights lesser than real ones ;-P I know that's better to ride
than care for weight, but sometimes is really useful to know some...

"Durandal" <durandal\SPAM@SUCKS/email.hinet.hr> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

| "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| news:[email protected]...
| |
| | Whatever for?
| |

| For having correct info on weights, since some manufacturers don't want
| publish those, don't reply to weight questions, or state weights lesser
than
| real ones ;-P

Why do you need correct info on weights?

| I know that's better to ride than care for weight, but sometimes is
really
| useful to know some...

When?

--
Pete Fagerlin http://www.petefagerlin.com

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| "Durandal" <durandal\SPAM@SUCKS/email.hinet.hr> wrote in message
| news:[email protected]...
| |
| | "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| | news:[email protected]...
| | |
| |
| | For having correct info on weights, since some manufacturers don't want
| | publish those, don't reply to weight questions, or state weights lesser
| than
| | real ones ;-P
|
| Why do you need correct info on weights?

For the reason...

| | I know that's better to ride than care for weight, but sometimes is
| really
| | useful to know some...
|
| When?

Right now.

P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
> "Durandal" <durandal\SPAM@SUCKS/email.hinet.hr> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> |
> | "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> | news:[email protected]...
> | |
> | | Whatever for?
> | |

> | For having correct info on weights, since some manufacturers don't want
> | publish those, don't reply to weight questions, or state weights lesser
> than
> | real ones ;-P
>
> Why do you need correct info on weights?
>
> | I know that's better to ride than care for weight, but sometimes is
> really
> | useful to know some...
>
> When?
>
> --
> Pete Fagerlin http://www.petefagerlin.com

Thank goodness you're here Obtuse Boy! There's a global shortage of curmudgeonliness. Whatever
shall we do?!?

;*)

My hands are full of thorns but I can't quit groping for the rose.

On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 20:07:39 +0000, Durandal wrote:

> | When?
> |

> Right now.

Why?

--