weight loss help

Weight loss or gain all boils down to what and how much you put in your face. I use www.fitday.com as a calories counter. I have been using it for a couple months and so far i am down about 20 lbs. If you are going to use it you have to use it daily and mke sure you count every single thing that you eat i.e. margarine, jellies, ketchup, salad dressings and so on. I have atleast one cheat day every 2 weeks to keep me sane, when i say cheat i eat up to double the calories that i am supposed to have that day example 2200 normally 4400 cheat day. It works just be consistent.

PB lover huh? I've heard the the extra protein isn't to bad right after a hard workout, but just eating it when sitting around just turns to fat store. Not sure when you're eating it.

You may also try fasting one day a week (Applesauce all day for every meal works for me). It's sort of fast, but not really. More like a cleansing. Not eating after 6:30PM also helps ( I try and gulp a glass of non fat milk to give that full feeling).

Trent

im not sure if fasting works. doesnt it make you overeat whenever you eat again?:) that happens to me. like if im hungry and not eat, when i do its terrible! i eat peanut butter quite a bit, but i work out a lot. i dunno. maybe im just burning and replacing so i remain at a constant. however, i wanna lose weight. soo i think i'll skip the pb once ina while. doent applesauce have lots of sugar? it tastes great though. i heard that some models fast for like a week and only eat cottage cheese (did i spell it right)? for like a week to drop lots of lbs in a short time! i dunno how they do it because cottage cheese is full of sodium which makes you blowfish out! i guess it works for them somehow.:D

i know. i dont like spreads much but pb! hehe. i started eating kechup and i think i better stop it cause it is high on the glycemic index scale! it tastes good though. i need to lose 5-10lbs and its hard. i work out alot and i eat no-low carbs and somehow, its just futile:) maybe sometimes i cheat. see, i eat icecream on my bad days. i dont have many of those days, but when they come, they come! im 110-115 lbs. somewhere in there and im 5'2. so i appear pudgy. i hate it. but yeah, calorie intake needs to be less than wut you burn, right?

refinnej said:
im not sure if fasting works. doesnt it make you overeat whenever you eat again?:) that happens to me. like if im hungry and not eat, when i do its terrible! i eat peanut butter quite a bit, but i work out a lot. i dunno. maybe im just burning and replacing so i remain at a constant. however, i wanna lose weight. soo i think i'll skip the pb once ina while. doent applesauce have lots of sugar? it tastes great though. i heard that some models fast for like a week and only eat cottage cheese (did i spell it right)? for like a week to drop lots of lbs in a short time! i dunno how they do it because cottage cheese is full of sodium which makes you blowfish out! i guess it works for them somehow.:D

Applesauce has fructose sugar, not the processed white sugar that the ice cream contains. It probably has some white sugar but not much if you go healthy. You're eating applesauce all day, so not sure how you're not eating, which makes you binge. I think most models can eat anything and lose weight.

so i guess im in trouble for the icecream with the white sugar:mad: well, i guess if you eat applesauce all day, then you dont want to eat anything else? like you dont get tired of it all day? well, if it works for you, cool. i'll proboably try it:) yeah those models are lucky. thanx!!:D

refinnej said:
so i guess im in trouble for the icecream with the white sugar:mad: well, i guess if you eat applesauce all day, then you dont want to eat anything else? like you dont get tired of it all day? well, if it works for you, cool. i'll proboably try it:) yeah those models are lucky. thanx!!:D

Yeah, applesauce gets old by dinner so that's why I only do it once a week when I do it. Gets really old! :cool:

tfstrum said:
PB lover huh? I've heard the the extra protein isn't to bad right after a hard workout, but just eating it when sitting around just turns to fat store. Not sure when you're eating it.

You may also try fasting one day a week (Applesauce all day for every meal works for me). It's sort of fast, but not really. More like a cleansing. Not eating after 6:30PM also helps ( I try and gulp a glass of non fat milk to give that full feeling).

Trent

That is pretty bad advice for anyone who exercises. Fasting for a day should not be reccommended to anyone. Basically you are also advising a sort of fast by not eating after 6.30p.m. It doesn't matter when you eat just how much.

NJK said:
tfstrum said:

Trent

That is pretty bad advice for anyone who exercises. Fasting for a day should not be reccommended to anyone. Basically you are also advising a sort of fast by not eating after 6.30p.m. It doesn't matter when you eat just how much.

So is it really fasting if you're eating applesauce for each meal? I guess I shouldn't have used the word fasting. I guess not after eating after 6:30PM depends on when you want to go to bed. Since she's not body building and wants to lose weight, not sure why she needs to eat up until bedtime.

i dont eat up til bedtime!! i eat like in the morning and then a fruit or two servings of fruti for lunch. like strawberries. then i'll have like a piece of meat for dinner. i usually eat pb for breakfast. with no bread. just like a spoon or two with some peanuts. however i do that a lot and i dont wanna od on the pb. like if i eat it a lot for breakfast. some weekends, i switch it up and eat it for lunch and eat fruits or vegetables for dinner. i just dont wanna eat too much pb, but it tastes good! im still at 110lbs, though. and i wanna be like 105. but i just seem to remain there!:eek: