Weight loss pictures

You are looking soooooooooooo good. Congratulations on your excellent
progress.

--
Cheri

Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin} wrote in message
<[email protected]>...
>When I posted the other day, I promised to put pictures up... so here
>they are.
>
>http://www.theschmitzhouse.com/nicole.html
>
>I'm 91 pounds down in the new picture. The other was taken 2 weeks
>before I started Atkins.
>
>Nicole
>(290.5/198/137)

Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin} wrote:
> When I posted the other day, I promised to put pictures
> up... so here
> they are.
>
> http://www.theschmitzhouse.com/nicole.html
>
> I'm 91 pounds down in the new picture. The other was taken
> 2 weeks
> before I started Atkins.
>
> Nicole
> (290.5/198/137)

Great work Nicole. Congratulations and keep with it.

--
JJ.
275/175/180 - as of November 1, 2004 (adjusted target

Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin} wrote:

> When I posted the other day, I promised to put pictures up... so here
> they are.

Fantastic! Good work!
--
--------------------------------------
Diagnosed Type II Diabetes March 5 2001

Awesome.

You even look young at the lower weight. Often, I find, people look much
older when the fat is gone. Sometimes their latent wrinkles are revealed.

"Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> When I posted the other day, I promised to put pictures up... so here
> they are.
>
> http://www.theschmitzhouse.com/nicole.html
>
> I'm 91 pounds down in the new picture. The other was taken 2 weeks
> before I started Atkins.
>
> Nicole
> (290.5/198/137)

"Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I'm 91 pounds down in the new picture. The other was taken 2 weeks
> before I started Atkins.
>
> Nicole
> (290.5/198/137)

You look really great, Nicole!

--
Lisa
208/162.5/145-150

Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin} wrote:
> When I posted the other day, I promised to put pictures up... so here
> they are.
>
> http://www.theschmitzhouse.com/nicole.html
>
> I'm 91 pounds down in the new picture. The other was taken 2 weeks
> before I started Atkins.
>
> Nicole
> (290.5/198/137)

Wow! Good job! Keep it up!

Thank you... to all of you. I really look forward to seeing others
pictures, as well. It's always so inspirational.

Nicole

On 16 Dec 2004 09:11:15 -0800, "Travis Newbury"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>=========
>When I posted the other day, I promised to put pictures up... so here
>they are.
>
>http://www.theschmitzhouse.com/nicole.html
>=========
>
>ABSOLUTLY AWESOME!! Great job!!
>I will post a few of my own. (probably after christmas)

"Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> When I posted the other day, I promised to put pictures up... so here
> they are.
>
> http://www.theschmitzhouse.com/nicole.html
>
> I'm 91 pounds down in the new picture. The other was taken 2 weeks
> before I started Atkins.
>
> Nicole
> (290.5/198/137)

Nicole,
Your progress is very inspirational. Keep up the good work, you look great!
You must feel great too! Thanks for sharing the pics.

moonprincess
--
<Insert Witty Quote Here>

Please drop your attitude to reply

LC since 3/24/04
230/153/130
5'3
http://tinyurl.com/4dc3a updated progress pics

Wow! That's amazing! Thanks for sharing your progress.

--
Spring
LC since 1/1/04

"Before" & "current" pics at link below:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sprgsnow/album?.tok=phX4sVBBuvxvs4Hs&.dir=/55b8&.src=ph

"Nicole {Freezing in Wisconsin}" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> When I posted the other day, I promised to put pictures up... so here
> they are.
>
> http://www.theschmitzhouse.com/nicole.html
>
> I'm 91 pounds down in the new picture. The other was taken 2 weeks
> before I started Atkins.
>
> Nicole
> (290.5/198/137)

Great job, Nicole! I'm new to this group and trolling through the posts to
get a feel for things. Been on Atkins myself since 1999 and made excellent
progress at the start, then blew it and have started over again several
times since then.

Every time I see before/after pics like yours, it serves as inspiration.

Patte

news:[email protected]...

In article <h_Yyd.2442$Q%4.788@fed1read06>, [email protected] says...
> Great job, Nicole! I'm new to this group and trolling through the posts to
> get a feel for things. Been on Atkins myself since 1999 and made excellent
> progress at the start, then blew it and have started over again several
> times since then.

Hi Patte, welcome to the group!

--
Saffire
205/147/125 - 5'1.5"

Thank you for the welcome.

When I started Atkins in July of 1999, I weighed 216 lbs. Within 4 months, I
had started my own online LC group (Lowcarbliving is still going strong) and
within 8 months I had lost over 60 lbs. I was ecstatic. Unfortunately, a
complicated set of circumstances caused me to stray from the woe and I've
regained most of the weight. There have been several restarts (familiar to
many of you, I'm sure) and progress is slower each time but I'm not giving
up. Ever.

Patte

news:[email protected]...

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 11:38:06 -0800, "patte" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Thank you for the welcome.
>
>When I started Atkins in July of 1999, I weighed 216 lbs. Within 4 months, I
>had started my own online LC group (Lowcarbliving is still going strong) and
>within 8 months I had lost over 60 lbs. I was ecstatic. Unfortunately, a
>complicated set of circumstances caused me to stray from the woe and I've
>regained most of the weight. There have been several restarts (familiar to
>many of you, I'm sure) and progress is slower each time but I'm not giving
>up. Ever.
>
>Patte

Patte (which is pronounced "PAT" and definitely NOT 'Pattie') is great
lady, and very knowledgable about LC. I've been involved with
Lowcarbliving for several years, and cheered her on her successes (and
sighed with her when things went wrong). She's going to be a great
asset here even if she can't post frequently.

Aramanth