General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Weight loss sex?

Started by manov · · Last activity · 2 posts · 228 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
16 April 2006
Last activity
16 April 2006
Original author
manov
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
228
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi friends,

    Have you heard about weight loss sex? IE lose weight by having sexual
    intercourse. I found this funny page while surfing on the net
    http://dietpillzone.com/Sex-Diet/

    Any information is appreciated... they say kissing is better than
    walking! ummmm

  2. manov said:

    Have you heard about weight loss sex? IE lose weight by having sexual
    intercourse.

    Pssst! I've been doing that for years. I'm a 350lb man, in a 190lb
    body.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.