Weight loss Vitamin

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mobjoe, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Mobjoe

    Mobjoe Guest

    Hi, Wondering what you all think of the name brand vitamin that contains green tea extract
    supposedly to speed up metabolism?

    --
    BillJ
    215/193/153

    Tags:

  2. Carey1003

    Carey1003 Guest

    Walgreen's has their own brand and it seems to be working, I'm not hungry, I still have cravings and
    can't figure out how to get rid of them!

    Carey

  3. Plup

    Plup Guest

    "mobjoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, Wondering what you all think of the name brand vitamin that contains green tea extract
    > supposedly to speed up metabolism?
    >
    > --
    > BillJ
    > 215/193/153

    Which one is that in name?

    Thanks

  4. Laura

    Laura Guest

    "plup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "mobjoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hi, Wondering what you all think of the name brand vitamin that contains
    green
    > > tea extract supposedly to speed up metabolism?
    > >
    > > --
    > > BillJ
    > > 215/193/153
    > >

    > Which one is that in name?
    >
    > Thanks

    "One-A-Day for Women" has green tea in it. I'm sure there are plenty of generic brands too.

  5. Plup

    Plup Guest

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...

    > "plup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "mobjoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Hi, Wondering what you all think of the name brand vitamin that contains
    > green
    > > > tea extract supposedly to speed up metabolism?
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > BillJ
    > > > 215/193/153
    > > >

    > > Which one is that in name?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    >
    > "One-A-Day for Women" has green tea in it. I'm sure there are plenty of generic brands too.

    Laura I do take that (about three or four months now). Do you take that and do you feel it aids in
    the metabolism process?

  6. Laura

    Laura Guest

    "Plup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > >
    > > "plup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "mobjoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > green

    > > > Which one is that in name?
    > > >
    > > > Thanks
    > >
    > > "One-A-Day for Women" has green tea in it. I'm sure there are plenty of generic brands too.
    > >

    > Laura I do take that (about three or four months now). Do you take that
    and
    > do you feel it aids in the metabolism process?

    I am taking it (when I remember). I don't know if it has helped in the metabolism process.