Weight loss Vitamin

Mobjoe

Guest
Hi, Wondering what you all think of the name brand vitamin that contains green tea extract
supposedly to speed up metabolism?

--
BillJ
215/193/153

Walgreen's has their own brand and it seems to be working, I'm not hungry, I still have cravings and
can't figure out how to get rid of them!

Carey

"mobjoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, Wondering what you all think of the name brand vitamin that contains green tea extract
> supposedly to speed up metabolism?
>
> --
> BillJ
> 215/193/153

Which one is that in name?

Thanks

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> "plup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "mobjoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Hi, Wondering what you all think of the name brand vitamin that contains
> green
> > > tea extract supposedly to speed up metabolism?
> > >
> > > --
> > > BillJ
> > > 215/193/153
> > >

> > Which one is that in name?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> "One-A-Day for Women" has green tea in it. I'm sure there are plenty of generic brands too.

Laura I do take that (about three or four months now). Do you take that and do you feel it aids in
the metabolism process?

"Plup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:pnP1c.73483$aH3.2251087@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> >
> > "plup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "mobjoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > green

> > > Which one is that in name?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> >
> > "One-A-Day for Women" has green tea in it. I'm sure there are plenty of generic brands too.
> >

> Laura I do take that (about three or four months now). Do you take that
and
> do you feel it aids in the metabolism process?

I am taking it (when I remember). I don't know if it has helped in the metabolism process.