Weight Loss

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Apr 18, 2006.

  1. Weight Loss is the process of losing body weight, usually by losing
    fat. To achieve healthy weight loss, most experts recommend a
    combination of healthy eating patterns and regular physical exercise.
    Weight control is a strategy that is adopted as a preventive life
    style. It is an attitude of keeping weight down. As fried and fatty
    foods have increased in our diets and the demand for physical labor has
    decreased, there is an increase in obesity. Most people today are
    appearance motivated to lose weight.
    http://www.eastherb.com/Weight-Loss/weight_loss_s.html

    Tags:

  2. David

    David Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Weight Loss is the process of losing body weight, usually by losing
    > fat. To achieve healthy weight loss, most experts recommend a
    > combination of healthy eating patterns and regular physical exercise.
    > Weight control is a strategy that is adopted as a preventive life
    > style. It is an attitude of keeping weight down. As fried and fatty
    > foods have increased in our diets and the demand for physical labor has
    > decreased, there is an increase in obesity. Most people today are
    > appearance motivated to lose weight.
    > http://www.eastherb.com/Weight-Loss/weight_loss_s.html

    You sound as if you have an Indian accent. Goodness me!

  3. EatMe

    EatMe Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Weight Loss is the process of losing body weight

    Duh.

    Moron. Spammers used to have some wit at least. Now they're just
    lame. And stoopid.

    All your spam are belong to us.

  4. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest