Weight Loss

Weight Loss is the process of losing body weight, usually by losing
fat. To achieve healthy weight loss, most experts recommend a
combination of healthy eating patterns and regular physical exercise.
Weight control is a strategy that is adopted as a preventive life
style. It is an attitude of keeping weight down. As fried and fatty
foods have increased in our diets and the demand for physical labor has
decreased, there is an increase in obesity. Most people today are
appearance motivated to lose weight.
http://www.eastherb.com/Weight-Loss/weight_loss_s.html

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Weight Loss is the process of losing body weight, usually by losing
> fat. To achieve healthy weight loss, most experts recommend a
> combination of healthy eating patterns and regular physical exercise.
> Weight control is a strategy that is adopted as a preventive life
> style. It is an attitude of keeping weight down. As fried and fatty
> foods have increased in our diets and the demand for physical labor has
> decreased, there is an increase in obesity. Most people today are
> appearance motivated to lose weight.
> http://www.eastherb.com/Weight-Loss/weight_loss_s.html

You sound as if you have an Indian accent. Goodness me!

[email protected] wrote:
> Weight Loss is the process of losing body weight

Duh.

Moron. Spammers used to have some wit at least. Now they're just
lame. And stoopid.

All your spam are belong to us.