weight loss

Becki

Guest
im just starting week 56 and im feeling really good bout
myself ive lost 7 and a half stone (105lb) only got to lose
another 2stone11lb (39lb) to get to my target weight :D ive
had few rough times and fount it hard at times but im
getting there...

---
virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 /
Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

Wow! You've come so far - that's just totally awesome and
inspiring :) Good luck with completing the rest of your
journey - it may not be easy, it may take time, but boy, is
the destination ever worth while! *grin*

--
krys

UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th
2001 ...a little stuck at present...

"becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:0143c.26050$gC2.19345@newsfe5-
gui.server.ntli.net...
> im just starting week 56 and im feeling really good bout
> myself ive lost 7 and a half stone (105lb) only got to
> lose another 2stone11lb (39lb) to get to my target weight
> :D ive had few rough times and fount it hard at times but
> im getting there...
>
> and thenx evryone here for being so friendly and making me
> feel welcome

> ---
> virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 /
> Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

Congrats on your total losses and your perseverance for over
a year. Yes, changing one's lifestyle and eating habits does
not come easily.

Great job

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:37:34 -0000, "becki"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>im just starting week 56 and im feeling really good bout
>myself ive lost 7 and a half stone (105lb) only got to lose
>another 2stone11lb (39lb) to get to my target weight :D ive
>had few rough times and fount it hard at times but im
>getting there...
>

>---
>virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 /
>Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

Yay Becki!! You are a great inspiration!! I have to lose
86.5 and it is great to meet people who have lost that
much!! Good luck on how much you have left!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

becki wrote:
> im just starting week 56 and im feeling really good bout
> myself ive lost 7 and a half stone (105lb) only got to
> lose another 2stone11lb (39lb) to get to my target weight
> :D ive had few rough times and fount it hard at times but
> im getting there...
>

> ---
> virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 /
> Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

wonderful numbers, Lee
becki <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> im just starting week 56 and im feeling really good bout
> myself ive lost 7 and a half stone (105lb) only got to
> lose another 2stone11lb (39lb) to get to my target weight
> :D ive had few rough times and fount it hard at times but
> im getting there...
>
> and thenx evryone here for being so friendly and making me
> feel welcome

> ---
> virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 /
> Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

Wow becki! Good for you!!! That's awesome and very
encouraging to me personally.

Julie

"becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:0143c.26050$gC2.19345@newsfe5-
gui.server.ntli.net...
> im just starting week 56 and im feeling really good bout
> myself ive lost 7 and a half stone (105lb) only got to
> lose another 2stone11lb (39lb) to get to my target weight
> :D ive had few rough times and fount it hard at times but
> im getting there...
>
> and thenx evryone here for being so friendly and making me
> feel welcome

> ---
> virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 /
> Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

Wow Becki, that is quite some accomplishment! Losing 105
pounds is fantastic, you definitely should be feeling good
about yourself. Hang in there, those last pounds will be
gone before you know it.

Joyce