weight loss

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Becki, Mar 8, 2004.

  1. Becki

    Becki Guest

    im just starting week 56 and im feeling really good bout
    myself ive lost 7 and a half stone (105lb) only got to lose
    another 2stone11lb (39lb) to get to my target weight :D ive
    had few rough times and fount it hard at times but im
    getting there...

    ---
    virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 /
    Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

    Tags:

  2. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Wow! You've come so far - that's just totally awesome and
    inspiring :) Good luck with completing the rest of your
    journey - it may not be easy, it may take time, but boy, is
    the destination ever worth while! *grin*

    --
    krys

    UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th
    2001 ...a little stuck at present...

    "becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    gui.server.ntli.net...
    > im just starting week 56 and im feeling really good bout
    > myself ive lost 7 and a half stone (105lb) only got to
    > lose another 2stone11lb (39lb) to get to my target weight
    > :D ive had few rough times and fount it hard at times but
    > im getting there...
    >
    > and thenx evryone here for being so friendly and making me
    > feel welcome

    > ---
    > virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 /
    > Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Congrats on your total losses and your perseverance for over
    a year. Yes, changing one's lifestyle and eating habits does
    not come easily.

    Great job

    On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:37:34 -0000, "becki"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >im just starting week 56 and im feeling really good bout
    >myself ive lost 7 and a half stone (105lb) only got to lose
    >another 2stone11lb (39lb) to get to my target weight :D ive
    >had few rough times and fount it hard at times but im
    >getting there...
    >

    >---
    >virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 /
    >Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

  4. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Yay Becki!! You are a great inspiration!! I have to lose
    86.5 and it is great to meet people who have lost that
    much!! Good luck on how much you have left!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

    becki wrote:
    > im just starting week 56 and im feeling really good bout
    > myself ive lost 7 and a half stone (105lb) only got to
    > lose another 2stone11lb (39lb) to get to my target weight
    > :D ive had few rough times and fount it hard at times but
    > im getting there...
    >

    > ---
    > virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 /
    > Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

  5. wonderful numbers, Lee
    becki <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > im just starting week 56 and im feeling really good bout
    > myself ive lost 7 and a half stone (105lb) only got to
    > lose another 2stone11lb (39lb) to get to my target weight
    > :D ive had few rough times and fount it hard at times but
    > im getting there...
    >
    > and thenx evryone here for being so friendly and making me
    > feel welcome

    > ---
    > virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 /
    > Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

  6. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Wow becki! Good for you!!! That's awesome and very
    encouraging to me personally.

    Julie

    "becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    gui.server.ntli.net...
    > im just starting week 56 and im feeling really good bout
    > myself ive lost 7 and a half stone (105lb) only got to
    > lose another 2stone11lb (39lb) to get to my target weight
    > :D ive had few rough times and fount it hard at times but
    > im getting there...
    >
    > and thenx evryone here for being so friendly and making me
    > feel welcome

    > ---
    > virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 /
    > Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

  7. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Wow Becki, that is quite some accomplishment! Losing 105
    pounds is fantastic, you definitely should be feeling good
    about yourself. Hang in there, those last pounds will be
    gone before you know it.

    Joyce