Weight of Ambrosio Futura tubular rims?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jp, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. Jp

    Jp Guest

    The only reference I could find for these was close to 700g each which is more than I want to put on
    my bike, but that seemed high enough to verify.

    Thanks.

    JP

    Tags:

  2. Carl Fogel

    Carl Fogel Guest

    [email protected] (JP) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > The only reference I could find for these was close to 700g each which is more than I want to put
    > on my bike, but that seemed high enough to verify.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > JP

    Dear JP,

    Possibly you found the same site that I did:

    http://www.thorusa.com/deals.htm

    They say:

    Road TUBULAR, Futura, steelblue/grey, 32 holes, Aero profile 30mm high, 670 g

    Sorry,

    Carl Fogel