Weight of LeMond Tete de Course

Originally posted by Bruce L
What other bikes were you considering and why did you pick the Tete de Course?????

I really wouldn't consider anything else other than a LeMond. (I've known Greg for a little more than 15 yrs. now and get my bikes from him).

PS It rained here today in Maui but what a spectacular sunset I'm now witnessing.

Aloha
Bruce

Bruce, ya got an extra room for me?!?!? :D

Originally posted by Cipher
Sorry Rudy, I can't really tell you much about the TDC yet, (I've only been on rollers in the basement with it so far) here in Minnesota we've got a little snow on the ground, and high temps. in the single digits, so its gonna be a while...

Oh common you wuss!!! hehe .....LOL...JK...
I know the feelings...facing the same problem here in the southern state myself.
Just let us know whenever you get a chance. I love the Ti feel but my 6 year old Ti frame is too flexy compare to my carbon bike. Just not as efficient when hammer hard out of the saddle on sprints or climbing.
So, I'm dreaming up that perfect bike. Something that is comfy and smooth but just as stiff..... an oximoron concept eh...stiffness and comfort just are opposite of the spectrum

Originally posted by Cipher
I really wouldn't consider anything else other than a LeMond. (I've known Greg for a little more than 15 yrs. now and get my bikes from him).

Bruce, ya got an extra room for me?!?!? :D

Sure we have a very reasonable B&B attached to the house. Come over there are some great rides we could go on!!!!!!!

Sure we have a very reasonable B&B attached to the house. Come over there are some great rides we could go on!!!!!!!

Bruce, if your near any good waves, and got room for a board, I could talk Greg in to making the trip... :D

I own a Tete with Zip 404's(clinchers), Dura-Ace Dbl, Polar Power Unit Mounted, Flightdeck. Weighed it on a digital Topeak Stand Scale (very accurate) at 18.4 lbs.