Weight Problems

powinc

New Member
Nov 2, 2003
At 95kg can I just choose any aluminium road bike frame with certainty or should I be selective? And does the same apply for wheels, are some more weight bearing than others?

powinc

"powinc" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> At 95kg can I just choose any aluminium road bike frame with certainty or should I be selective?
> And does the same apply for wheels, are some more weight bearing than others?

Don't go for a stupid-light frame but most should be fine. Go for higher spoke count wheels -
preferably hand-built by someone who knows what they are doing.

hippy