weight recorder

Tania

Guest
Hello I am back, been missing for a while. Had pc trouble. When I was here last someone was offer a
program for recording your weight that can be done on your pc daily. I would very much be interested
if there is anyone who can help me. Thank you. Tania

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 02:26:52 GMT, "Tania" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello I am back, been missing for a while. Had pc trouble. When I was here last someone was offer a
>program for recording your weight that can be done on your pc daily. I would very much be
>interested if there is anyone who can help me. Thank you. Tania

www.fitday.com - does that plus a lot more.

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/205/182

Welcome back Tania. Aren't pcs a pain in the ass sometimes?
--
Brenda
209/177/150 RafL goal 165

"Tania" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:MJkQb.5095$P51.2853@clgrps12...
> Hello I am back, been missing for a while. Had pc trouble. When I was here last someone was offer
> a program for recording your weight that can be
done
> on your pc daily. I would very much be interested if there is anyone who
can
> help me. Thank you. Tania

Hi, Tania, I see someone has helped you with the program. PC's can be wonderful but they can make
you crazy, too.

--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

"Tania" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:MJkQb.5095$P51.2853@clgrps12...
> Hello I am back, been missing for a while. Had pc trouble. When I was here last someone was offer
> a program for recording your weight that can be
done
> on your pc daily. I would very much be interested if there is anyone who
can
> help me. Thank you. Tania

can't help with the program but welcome back, Lee