weight recorder

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Tania, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Tania

    Tania Guest

    Hello I am back, been missing for a while. Had pc trouble. When I was here last someone was offer a
    program for recording your weight that can be done on your pc daily. I would very much be interested
    if there is anyone who can help me. Thank you. Tania

    Tags:

  2. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 02:26:52 GMT, "Tania" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello I am back, been missing for a while. Had pc trouble. When I was here last someone was offer a
    >program for recording your weight that can be done on your pc daily. I would very much be
    >interested if there is anyone who can help me. Thank you. Tania

    www.fitday.com - does that plus a lot more.

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/205/182

  3. Welcome back Tania. Aren't pcs a pain in the ass sometimes?
    --
    Brenda
    209/177/150 RafL goal 165

    "Tania" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello I am back, been missing for a while. Had pc trouble. When I was here last someone was offer
    > a program for recording your weight that can be
    done
    > on your pc daily. I would very much be interested if there is anyone who
    can
    > help me. Thank you. Tania

  4. Hi, Tania, I see someone has helped you with the program. PC's can be wonderful but they can make
    you crazy, too.

    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "Tania" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello I am back, been missing for a while. Had pc trouble. When I was here last someone was offer
    > a program for recording your weight that can be
    done
    > on your pc daily. I would very much be interested if there is anyone who
    can
    > help me. Thank you. Tania

  5. can't help with the program but welcome back, Lee