    do a weights workout every other day, but is it a good idea to do
    weights on the same day as windsurfing/waterskiing? Or should I skip
    the weights on days when I waterski?

    Incidentally, I'm incredibly grateful to this group for inspiring me to
    get in shape - after all the weights training I've been doing, I found
    waterskiing to be quite simple.

    LM

    Tags:

  2. On 2005-06-18, Larisa <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I'm doing lots of windsurfing and waterskiing these days, and since I'm
    > a beginner at both, my muscles are pretty sore afterwards. I used to
    > do a weights workout every other day, but is it a good idea to do
    > weights on the same day as windsurfing/waterskiing? Or should I skip
    > the weights on days when I waterski?

    I'd do it every day. Your muscles won't be sore until the next day, so it
    shouldn't have much impact on workouts you do the same day.

    Cheers,
    --
    Donovan Rebbechi
    http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

  3. Hobbes

    Hobbes Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Larisa" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I'm doing lots of windsurfing and waterskiing these days, and since I'm
    > a beginner at both, my muscles are pretty sore afterwards. I used to
    > do a weights workout every other day, but is it a good idea to do
    > weights on the same day as windsurfing/waterskiing? Or should I skip
    > the weights on days when I waterski?
    >
    > Incidentally, I'm incredibly grateful to this group for inspiring me to
    > get in shape - after all the weights training I've been doing, I found
    > waterskiing to be quite simple.

    It won't hurt to do weights along with other activies. You may find time
    a problem, but if you feel like doing weights go ahead.

    --
    Keith

  4. LM,
    Naked pics are required to help you. Please forward ASAP.