Weird battery

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Nick Williamson, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Hi all,

    It's time to replace the battery on my screeching bell-thing. It came with the bike, so I've never
    seen the battery before. It's the weirdest-looking thing; it seems to comprise eight or so watch /
    camera batteries in a line, wrapped in paper to keep them all together (honest). Total size is more
    or less the same as a regular battery. Never seen anything like it before - what do you call them?
    Are they generally available?

    TIA Nick

    Tags:

  2. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    "Nick Williamson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > It's time to replace the battery on my screeching bell-thing. It came with the bike, so I've never
    > seen the battery before. It's the weirdest-looking thing; it seems to comprise eight or so watch /
    > camera batteries in a line, wrapped in paper to keep them all together (honest). Total size is
    > more or less the same as a regular battery. Never seen anything like it before - what do you call
    > them? Are they generally available?

    Probably this:

    http://www.maplin.co.uk/images/catalog/pictures-all/LargeImages/ModuleImages/31508i0.jpg

    Have a search around here:

    http://www.maplin.co.uk/

    click on "electrical" , then "batteries + chargers"