The last dream that I remember was that I was falling from a cliff or something and when I reached the ground I woke up and I was in my bed. It started out in a mountain and I was with a group of other mountaineers. We were trailing the area and suddenly I did not notice that I was near a cliff and suddenly that was it, I was already falling. It was frightening and I'm glad I woke up.
Bike Cafe · Public discussion
Weird Dreams?
Thread navigation
Jump through the discussion
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Bike Cafe
- Published
- 6 November 2015
- Last activity
- 24 February 2016
- Original author
- Susimi
- Posts
- 62
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 6,189
- Views / 30 days
- 0
- Topics
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
I dont think she was an alien, but she was well weird. 😄
Beer and Tentacles! 😄 A winning combination! 😄
-
Volnix said:
I dont think she was an alien, but she was well weird. 😄
Beer and Tentacles! 😄 A winning combination! 😄
The beer I'm A-ok with, the tentacles however leave me feeling a little nervous... :unsure: 😄 -
Susimi said:
I've not long woken up from a pretty weird and down right crazy dream.
Think of the stuff that happens in the movie 2012. It was like that but sort of ramped up, as in the Earths atmosphere was slowly disappearing as well as the gravitational pull and to put the cherry on the cake, the whole planet was beginning to split in two. All the while I and a group of other people were trying to make it to a destination where everything would be safe.
That must be the craziest dream/nightmare I've had in a long while :wacko:
Got any really weird dreams that you had? Would love to read about them!
Yes! Definitely! One time I had this weird dream where I was on a road trip with an older married woman. Then, all of a sudden, I realized in my dream that the woman I had been traveling along was actually dead! So, I had been traveling with a ghost! I have no idea how I woke up but when I did I was covered in sweat. Pretty scary stuff huh!
-
jesolis said:
Yes! Definitely! One time I had this weird dream where I was on a road trip with an older married woman. Then, all of a sudden, I realized in my dream that the woman I had been traveling along was actually dead! So, I had been traveling with a ghost! I have no idea how I woke up but when I did I was covered in sweat. Pretty scary stuff huh!
That's a pretty crazy one and sounds like something right from The Sixth Sense!Was the woman someone you knew or just a random dream woman?
-
mayasupernova said:
Oh my, why did you post this picture.
It was nowhere near my dream...now I am feeling quite sick in my stomach.
It makes me wonder HOW come that some people can it something like this. Poor creature...
Would you eat this?"This" costs about 30€/kg and Yes, I would definately eat it. 😄
These are not bad either: 😉 :p
-
@Volnix I would eat some fish, but what is that thing on the plate in the second picture? Is that some fish, too?
Volnix said:
This??
If it is something gross, please do not tell me. I am begging you.I still can't fathom the idea of you eating octopus, or anyone else for that matter.
jesolis said:
Yes! Definitely! One time I had this weird dream where I was on a road trip with an older married woman. Then, all of a sudden, I realized in my dream that the woman I had been traveling along was actually dead! So, I had been traveling with a ghost! I have no idea how I woke up but when I did I was covered in sweat. Pretty scary stuff huh!
I love your dream. I love ghost dreams, and movies, too.
It is interesting how even in a dream we can realise things like you did, that this woman was a ghost. Did you talk to her in your dream? Did she say something? What did you do, just sitting next to each other in a car, or? Can you remember? -
mayasupernova said:
@Volnix I would eat some fish, but what is that thing on the plate in the second picture? Is that some fish, too?This??
If it is something gross, please do not tell me. I am begging you.lol Its not something gross. 🙂 Its stuffed squid with rice or maybe cheese. 🙂
-
Susimi said:
The limit I go and will go with seafood is battered cod or scampi, and that costs an average £5 at the local chippy 😄
I used to munch some of these too... they say that its not just cod or Scampi though. Sometimes they say that its "other fish". 😉 :p -
Volnix said:
I used to munch some of these too... they say that its not just cod or Scampi though. Sometimes they say that its "other fish". 😉 :P
Well there have been times I've experimented with a plaice or two...ehrm 😄 -
Those look awesome and I don't know how someone can dream about that... 🙂 Usually I don't dream about food, mostly sports and holidays, sadly I do need to spend most of my time working.
-
I do not see dreams very often. And I've noticed, in order to have a dream I need to go to bed early. I don't remember most of my dreams but cernainly there was one where my favorite band played a lot of new songs which my brain generated. And that was a blast!
I do not see dreams very often. And I've noticed, in order to have a dream I need to go to bed early. I don't remember most of my dreams but cernainly there was one where my favorite band played a lot of new songs which my brain generated. And that was a blast!
-
oportosanto said:
Those look awesome and I don't know how someone can dream about that... 🙂 Usually I don't dream about food, mostly sports and holidays, sadly I do need to spend most of my time working.
Thinking about it my dreams never seem to follow a particular pattern. I don't think I dream about sports, food or holidays. The events of my dreams are just stuff that happens, if that makes sense? Sort of everyday mundane things happening. Apart from the odd apocolyptical event thrown in! -
I do see dreams, sometimes I remember bits when I wake up.
I noticed that I kinda had more dreams when the doctor gave me some codeine for a hurt rib. :P
Btw, they say that you always see dreams, but you dont remember them.
They also say that its bad to remember them, not sure why...
-
Volnix said:
I do see dreams, sometimes I remember bits when I wake up.
I noticed that I kinda had more dreams when the doctor gave me some codeine for a hurt rib. :P
Btw, they say that you always see dreams, but you dont remember them.
They also say that its bad to remember them, not sure why...
Dreams are most memorable as soon as you wake up, so if you want to memorise them it's a good idea to try and think about them as soon as you wake up, as in don't do anything an just try to remember them. It's something to do with the dreams being a part of the shorter term memories part of the brain or something.
Of course that is the generl rule but it also depends on how vivid the dream was and it also depends on the person. Some people say that they never have dreams but that is simply not true. Everyone has dreams and the people who say they don't simply cannot remember them 🙂
The power of the brain and what it is capable of is some interesting stuff. 🙂
-
Well, tonight I was dreaming with some women I don't know, but they were being extremely friendly, so the dream world can be awesome sometimes... 😄 I've had scary nightmares too, they are totally realistic! :blink:
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.