Weird Dreams?

Recurring dreams are cool. I haven't had those in quite some time. I use to have different dreams about one person. The recurring from one to the other happened a lot when I was a kid.
I've had so many dreams in the past week or so I couldn't possibly remember. I should be writing them down. I have around 3-4 a night that I actually remember. I've kept a dream journal before but stopped that.
I think the weirdest dream that I remember was well over 15 years ago. I was riding in a convertible with someone. This was just moments. Then I looked up in the sky and say tons of wild horses all tied up in a huge ball. They were screaming. It was a disturbing sight. They were crying as if in pain, struggling. It was quite a symbolic dream and somewhat a prediction of something that would eventually happen. This dream was completely symbolic, not literal.

A few months ago I received a jade necklace as a gift, for some reason, I began having really bad dreams every night for a week. I woke up crying like a baby but could not remember the dream.
I finally took away the necklace because someone suggested that it was the problem, my bad dreams went away immediately.
I do not really believe in magic and evil etc, but after that experience, I will be more careful with stones etc.