weird symptom vibration buzzzzz

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jmcowling, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Jmcowling

    Jmcowling Guest

    A year ago had first episode of feeling as if a pager set on vibrate mode going off sporadically in
    low abdomen. It was so consistant throughout one day that I got nervous thinking it was an abdominal
    anerysm or something. ER doc a real jerk and acted like I was crazy, spent less than a minute
    examining me and told me to take NSIAD. Symptom gradually stopped over 2-3 days Now for the past
    month I pretty much have consistant virbration of low abdomen. Not painful, not related to
    heartbeat, sometimes in the pelvis, too. Definately feels like something to do with nervous system
    not circulatory system, but who knows. Any one heard of this. Thanks in advance, Joan

    Tags:

  2. Bob

    Bob Guest

    On 06 Feb 2004 04:14:15 GMT, [email protected] (jmcowling) wrote:

    >A year ago had first episode of feeling as if a pager set on vibrate mode going off sporadically in
    >low abdomen.

    >Any one heard of this.

    It is usually due to a pager set on vibrate mode being carried near low abdomen.

    bob