Welcome, #14

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Nov 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carla A-G

Carla A-G Guest

Ah yes, another added to the collection. Jim's SS, bicycle #14 in our household arrived, finally. It
    looks just like mine, but in an "adult" sized version and a couple of the components are different.
    We are on our way to go singlespeeding in Calverton this morning, where Jim will take it on its
    maiden ride. RR to come, henceforth...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Tags:

2. Slacker

Slacker Guest

> Ah yes, another added to the collection. Jim's SS, bicycle #14 in our household arrived
    >
    > - CA-G

The first step in getting help is admitting you guys have a problem.
    --
    Slacker - 2 is enough for me

3. > Ah yes, another added to the collection. Jim's SS, bicycle #14 in our household arrived, finally.

And they say *I* have a problem!

4. Jd

Jd Guest

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Ah yes, another added to the collection. Jim's SS, bicycle #14 in our household arrived, finally.
    > It looks just like mine, but in an "adult" sized version and a couple of the components are
    > different. We are on our way to go singlespeeding in Calverton this morning, where Jim will take
    > it on its maiden ride. RR to come, henceforth...

Some heavy metal on its Iron Maiden voyage...

JD

5. Carla A-G

Carla A-G Guest

"Emelda Marcos" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Ah yes, another added to the collection. Jim's SS, bicycle #14 in our household arrived,
    > > finally.
    >
    > And they say *I* have a problem!

Emelda Marcos, ha! Nice try, John.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

6. Michael Dart

Michael Dart Guest

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Ah yes, another added to the collection. Jim's SS, bicycle #14 in our household arrived, finally.
    > It looks just like mine, but in an "adult"
    sized
    > version and a couple of the components are different. We are on our way to go singlespeeding in
    > Calverton this morning, where Jim will take it on its maiden ride. RR to come, henceforth...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    >
    >

I've been thinking about building a 10x14 workshop to store my bikes. I might need a bigger one!

Mike

7. Michael Dart

Michael Dart Guest

8. Bill Wheeler

Bill Wheeler Guest

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:35:33 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ah yes, another added to the collection. Jim's SS, bicycle #14 in our household arrived, finally.
    >It looks just like mine, but in an "adult" sized version and a couple of the components are
    >different. We are on our way to go singlespeeding in Calverton this morning, where Jim will take it
    >on its maiden ride. RR to come, henceforth...
    >
    >- CA-G
    >
    >Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    >
    nice, bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on
    the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

9. John Harlow

John Harlow Guest

> > > > Ah yes, another added to the collection. Jim's SS, bicycle #14 in
    our
    > > > > household arrived, finally.
    > > >
    > > > And they say *I* have a problem!
    > >
    > > Emelda Marcos, ha! Nice try, John.
    > >
    >
    > Hehehe...definitely a nice try Harlow. ;^)

Damn. I knew I shouldn't have left my computer unattended when entertaining out-of-town guests...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.