Welcome back Guy....

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dave, Apr 22, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Hi Guy and welcome back. Hope you had a good one, Dave.

    Tags:

  2. Jo Hardman

    Jo Hardman Guest

    > Hi Guy and welcome back. Hope you had a good one, Dave.
    >
    > Where is Guy? I thought he would be chomping at the bit to get posting
    again once Lent finished. Jo

  3. Alex Graham

    Alex Graham Guest

  4. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:46:44 +0100, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi Guy and welcome back. Hope you had a good one,

    Hi, yes, thanks I did.

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

  5. "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Hi, yes, thanks I did.

    Oh, western Lent.