Welcome to bicycle race l'Ardechoise !

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello,
>
> You're welcome in green Ardeche south France 16 17 18 juin 2005.
>
> have a look to this famous race, one of the most popular in Europe.
>
> Videos, pictures on :
>
> http://www.lamastre.com/ardechoise.htm
>
> See you soon.
>
> Lalogne

I did this ride a few years ago. It started more than 12000 riders! My
route was the second easiest ---6300 ft of elevation gain in 75 miles.
Great organization. Few Americans, mostly Euro riders. You need to find a
hotel within about 45 minutes of the start. We parked at 6:30 AM for a
start at like 8:00, and still parked almost 2 miles away (and 300 meters
below the start). Great organization. Bring your legs --- you'll need 'em.

Jeffrey