Well, an evening fog is setting in and----

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by nancree, Dec 24, 2005.

  1. nancree

    nancree Guest

    An evening fog is setting in, just right for Christmas Eve. This is
    about as wintry weather as we get here. My warm thoughts to all of
    you--throughout the year you have been funny, helpful, kind, and I
    appreciate it so much. May you have a warm, family Christmas, however
    widely-spread they may be, you will be "together".
    Fondly,
    Nancree
     
    Tags:


  2. On 24 Dec 2005 16:19:04 -0800, "nancree" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > An evening fog is setting in, just right for Christmas Eve. This is
    > about as wintry weather as we get here. My warm thoughts to all of
    > you--throughout the year you have been funny, helpful, kind, and I
    > appreciate it so much. May you have a warm, family Christmas, however
    > widely-spread they may be, you will be "together".


    Thank you, Nancree. I'm glad you have Christmassy weather. It just
    makes things a little more special.

    Crash is on the phone with his far-flung family as we speak. It's a
    good evening.

    A very merry Christmas to you and yours.

    Carol
     
  3. Nexis

    Nexis Guest

    "nancree" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > An evening fog is setting in, just right for Christmas Eve. This is
    > about as wintry weather as we get here. My warm thoughts to all of
    > you--throughout the year you have been funny, helpful, kind, and I
    > appreciate it so much. May you have a warm, family Christmas, however
    > widely-spread they may be, you will be "together".
    > Fondly,
    > Nancree
    >


    You wouldn't happen to be in Sandy Eggo would you? Wow, I couldn't believe
    how thick, heavy and fast the marine layer came in this afternoon. Now I can
    just make out the Christmas lights across the canyon. Looks lovely :)

    Merry Christmas :)

    kimberly
     
  4. nancree

    nancree Guest

    Kimberly wrote:
    You wouldn't happen to be in Sandy Eggo would you? Wow, I couldn't
    believe
    how thick, heavy and fast the marine layer came in this afternoon. Now
    I can
    just make out the Christmas lights across the canyon. Looks lovely :)

    Merry Christmas :)

    kimberly
    ---------------------------
    You guessed right, Kimberly. Yes, San Diego, and fog is so unusual
    here that it is almost a treat--if you're not on the freeway. Warm
    wishes to you, and enjoy those Christmas lights across the foggy
    canyon.
    Nancree
     
  5. nancree

    nancree Guest

    Thank you, Carol, and Crash, too.
    Fondly,
    Nancree
     
  6. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
    > On 24 Dec 2005 16:19:04 -0800, "nancree" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> An evening fog is setting in, just right for Christmas Eve. This is
    >> about as wintry weather as we get here. My warm thoughts to all of
    >> you--throughout the year you have been funny, helpful, kind, and I
    >> appreciate it so much. May you have a warm, family Christmas,
    >> however widely-spread they may be, you will be "together".

    >
    > Thank you, Nancree. I'm glad you have Christmassy weather. It just
    > makes things a little more special.
    >
    > Crash is on the phone with his far-flung family as we speak. It's a
    > good evening.
    >
    > A very merry Christmas to you and yours.
    >
    > Carol


    They are predicting flurries tomorrow. Will be the first time in
    30-something years if it snows here on Christmas :) It rained all day today
    but that's okay. Merry Christmas!

    Jill
     
Loading...