Well, an evening fog is setting in and----

nancree

Guest
An evening fog is setting in, just right for Christmas Eve. This is
about as wintry weather as we get here. My warm thoughts to all of
you--throughout the year you have been funny, helpful, kind, and I
appreciate it so much. May you have a warm, family Christmas, however
widely-spread they may be, you will be "together".
Fondly,
Nancree

On 24 Dec 2005 16:19:04 -0800, "nancree" <[email protected]> wrote:

> An evening fog is setting in, just right for Christmas Eve. This is
> about as wintry weather as we get here. My warm thoughts to all of
> you--throughout the year you have been funny, helpful, kind, and I
> appreciate it so much. May you have a warm, family Christmas, however
> widely-spread they may be, you will be "together".

Thank you, Nancree. I'm glad you have Christmassy weather. It just
makes things a little more special.

Crash is on the phone with his far-flung family as we speak. It's a
good evening.

A very merry Christmas to you and yours.

Carol

"nancree" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> An evening fog is setting in, just right for Christmas Eve. This is
> about as wintry weather as we get here. My warm thoughts to all of
> you--throughout the year you have been funny, helpful, kind, and I
> appreciate it so much. May you have a warm, family Christmas, however
> widely-spread they may be, you will be "together".
> Fondly,
> Nancree

You wouldn't happen to be in Sandy Eggo would you? Wow, I couldn't believe
how thick, heavy and fast the marine layer came in this afternoon. Now I can
just make out the Christmas lights across the canyon. Looks lovely :)

Merry Christmas :)

kimberly

Kimberly wrote:
You wouldn't happen to be in Sandy Eggo would you? Wow, I couldn't
believe
how thick, heavy and fast the marine layer came in this afternoon. Now
I can
just make out the Christmas lights across the canyon. Looks lovely :)

Merry Christmas :)

kimberly
---------------------------
You guessed right, Kimberly. Yes, San Diego, and fog is so unusual
here that it is almost a treat--if you're not on the freeway. Warm
wishes to you, and enjoy those Christmas lights across the foggy
canyon.
Nancree

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On 24 Dec 2005 16:19:04 -0800, "nancree" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> An evening fog is setting in, just right for Christmas Eve. This is
>> about as wintry weather as we get here. My warm thoughts to all of
>> you--throughout the year you have been funny, helpful, kind, and I
>> appreciate it so much. May you have a warm, family Christmas,
>> however widely-spread they may be, you will be "together".

> Thank you, Nancree. I'm glad you have Christmassy weather. It just
> makes things a little more special.
>
> Crash is on the phone with his far-flung family as we speak. It's a
> good evening.
>
> A very merry Christmas to you and yours.
>
> Carol

They are predicting flurries tomorrow. Will be the first time in
30-something years if it snows here on Christmas :) It rained all day today
but that's okay. Merry Christmas!

Jill