Well Done To Stuart O'grady - Big Solo Breakway Win.

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by jazmo, Jul 5, 2004.

  1. jazmo

    jazmo Guest

    Tags:

  2. jazmo

    jazmo Guest

    I'll be peeing myself laughing if this thread proves to be prophetic.

    --

  3. hippy

    hippy Guest

    "jazmo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Just toying around.
    >
    > Agree with Kingsley in his thread
    > http://www.cyclingforums.com/t138236.html.
    >
    > TDF results spoiler warning should be placed in the header of the
    > thread.

    hehe.. I was going to tell you off.. lucky :)

    and mention the same thing :)

    No spoilers in headers and spoiler warnings in body please...

    I've had tonight's coverage spoiled a bit already... :-(

    hippy

  4. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch Guest

    jazmo wrote:
    > Just toying around.
    > Agree with Kingsley in his thread
    > http://www.cyclingforums.com/t138236.html.
    > TDF results spoiler warning should be placed in the header of the
    > thread.

    woz gonna ask if i could borrow your time-machine cos the result i saw
    on cyclingnews.com was different. an ozzie tho:D

    --

  5. NickZX6R

    NickZX6R Guest

    jazmo wrote:
    > Just toying around.
    >
    > Agree with Kingsley in his thread
    > http://www.cyclingforums.com/t138236.html.
    >
    > TDF results spoiler warning should be placed in the header of the
    > thread.
    >

    > --

    You nearly had me there. I was just about ready to give you a serve :)

    --
    Nick

  6. kingsley

    kingsley Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 01:56:12 +0000, hippy wrote:

    > I've had tonight's coverage spoiled a bit already...

    Yeah me too, guy at work mentioned it to me... It wont take
    him too long to recover ;)

    My recording is working quite well, but I missed the prologue,
    'cause I was too busy watching it to remember to record :)

    -kt

    --
    Kingsley Turner,
    (mailto: [email protected])

  7. jazmo

    jazmo Guest

    Nearly predicted it! Not a solo breakaway but he did win stage 5. Oh
    well, we still have two weeks left.