Well Done To Stuart O'grady - Big Solo Breakway Win.

I'll be peeing myself laughing if this thread proves to be prophetic.

--

"jazmo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just toying around.
>
> Agree with Kingsley in his thread
> http://www.cyclingforums.com/t138236.html.
>
> TDF results spoiler warning should be placed in the header of the
> thread.

hehe.. I was going to tell you off.. lucky :)

and mention the same thing :)

No spoilers in headers and spoiler warnings in body please...

I've had tonight's coverage spoiled a bit already... :-(

hippy

jazmo wrote:
> Just toying around.
> Agree with Kingsley in his thread
> http://www.cyclingforums.com/t138236.html.
> TDF results spoiler warning should be placed in the header of the
> thread.

woz gonna ask if i could borrow your time-machine cos the result i saw
on cyclingnews.com was different. an ozzie tho:D

--

jazmo wrote:
> Just toying around.
>
> Agree with Kingsley in his thread
> http://www.cyclingforums.com/t138236.html.
>
> TDF results spoiler warning should be placed in the header of the
> thread.
>

> --

You nearly had me there. I was just about ready to give you a serve :)

--
Nick

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 01:56:12 +0000, hippy wrote:

> I've had tonight's coverage spoiled a bit already...

Yeah me too, guy at work mentioned it to me... It wont take
him too long to recover ;)

My recording is working quite well, but I missed the prologue,
'cause I was too busy watching it to remember to record :)

-kt

--
Kingsley Turner,
(mailto: [email protected])

Nearly predicted it! Not a solo breakaway but he did win stage 5. Oh
well, we still have two weeks left.