Well, now that I've swapped Erin's brakes around...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Flyingcoyote, Feb 16, 2003.

  1. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    ...and since I now have all day to find something to do-I have the choice of riding Erin's bike
    somewhere, or playing on the trials. After stopping by the LBS, that is.

    I think I'll play on the trials.

    Some photos of the newest addition to the family:
    http://www.boarsgut.com/photos-public/MTB/Bikes/Trials/ Just shots of it leaning against a wall.
    Maybe when Erin gets back from her skating competition she can take some photos of me falling on
    my head. ;)

    The now, the upgraded RazorBack RSX that Erin has been riding (my old bike, small frame) is now in
    top shape. No longer a bike I shun riding, it has been transformed into something I would be happy
    to ride... if my Giant NRS is out.

    -XTR V-brakes. (Just added.) -XT Brake levers. (Just added.) -Shimano Deore Shifters. (To be
    upgraded in the future.) -Shimano Deore hubs. (Maybe upgrade when needing to be replaced, otherwise
    pretty new already.) -RhynoLite rims. (Fairly new.) -Panaracer Fire XC Pro tires. -TruVative Stylo
    SL Cranks. -TruVative TruShift rings. (To be upgraded when needing replacement.) -Shimano Deore
    Cassette. (Fairly new.) -Dia Compe Aheadset. (Will definitely be upgraded in the near future.) -Race
    Face XS ISIS BB. -Noleen MegaAir Rear sus. -RockShox Duke XC Sus forks. -Time Z pedals. (Just
    added.) -Shimano Deore Front Der. (Will upgrade to XT when replacement is needed, otherwise pretty
    new already.) -Shimano XT Rear Der. (Fairly new addition.) -Titec handle bars, neck and seat post.
    (Bars are very slightly bent, will probably replace with Eastons Monkey Lite low-rise bars.) -Terry
    womans saddle for her, or WTB mens for me.

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  3. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    FlyingCoyote wrote:

    > ...and since I now have all day to find something to do-I have the choice of riding Erin's bike
    > somewhere, or playing on the trials. After stopping by the LBS, that is.
    >
    > I think I'll play on the trials.
    >
    > Some photos of the newest addition to the family:
    > http://www.boarsgut.com/photos-public/MTB/Bikes/Trials/ Just shots of it leaning against a wall.
    > Maybe when Erin gets back from her skating competition she can take some photos of me falling on
    > my head. ;)
    >
    > The now, the upgraded RazorBack RSX that Erin has been riding (my old bike, small frame) is now in
    > top shape. No longer a bike I shun riding, it has been transformed into something I would be happy
    > to ride... if my Giant NRS is out.
    >
    > -XTR V-brakes. (Just added.) -XT Brake levers. (Just added.) -Shimano Deore Shifters. (To be
    > upgraded in the future.) -Shimano Deore hubs. (Maybe upgrade when needing to be replaced,
    > otherwise pretty new already.) -RhynoLite rims. (Fairly new.) -Panaracer Fire XC Pro tires.
    > -TruVative Stylo SL Cranks. -TruVative TruShift rings. (To be upgraded when needing replacement.)
    > -Shimano Deore Cassette. (Fairly new.) -Dia Compe Aheadset. (Will definitely be upgraded in the
    > near future.) -Race Face XS ISIS BB. -Noleen MegaAir Rear sus. -RockShox Duke XC Sus forks. -Time
    > Z pedals. (Just added.) -Shimano Deore Front Der. (Will upgrade to XT when replacement is needed,
    > otherwise pretty new already.) -Shimano XT Rear Der. (Fairly new addition.) -Titec handle bars,
    > neck and seat post. (Bars are very slightly bent, will probably replace with Eastons Monkey Lite
    > low-rise bars.) -Terry womans saddle for her, or WTB mens for me.
    >
    > --
    >
    > FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    > --

    That thing is sweet!!!