Well, now that I've swapped Erin's brakes around...

Flyingcoyote

Guest
...and since I now have all day to find something to do-I have the choice of riding Erin's bike
somewhere, or playing on the trials. After stopping by the LBS, that is.

I think I'll play on the trials.

Some photos of the newest addition to the family:
http://www.boarsgut.com/photos-public/MTB/Bikes/Trials/ Just shots of it leaning against a wall.
Maybe when Erin gets back from her skating competition she can take some photos of me falling on
my head. ;)

The now, the upgraded RazorBack RSX that Erin has been riding (my old bike, small frame) is now in
top shape. No longer a bike I shun riding, it has been transformed into something I would be happy
to ride... if my Giant NRS is out.

-XTR V-brakes. (Just added.) -XT Brake levers. (Just added.) -Shimano Deore Shifters. (To be
upgraded in the future.) -Shimano Deore hubs. (Maybe upgrade when needing to be replaced, otherwise
pretty new already.) -RhynoLite rims. (Fairly new.) -Panaracer Fire XC Pro tires. -TruVative Stylo
SL Cranks. -TruVative TruShift rings. (To be upgraded when needing replacement.) -Shimano Deore
Cassette. (Fairly new.) -Dia Compe Aheadset. (Will definitely be upgraded in the near future.) -Race
Face XS ISIS BB. -Noleen MegaAir Rear sus. -RockShox Duke XC Sus forks. -Time Z pedals. (Just
added.) -Shimano Deore Front Der. (Will upgrade to XT when replacement is needed, otherwise pretty
new already.) -Shimano XT Rear Der. (Fairly new addition.) -Titec handle bars, neck and seat post.
(Bars are very slightly bent, will probably replace with Eastons Monkey Lite low-rise bars.) -Terry
womans saddle for her, or WTB mens for me.

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

FlyingCoyote wrote:

> ...and since I now have all day to find something to do-I have the choice of riding Erin's bike
> somewhere, or playing on the trials. After stopping by the LBS, that is.
>
> I think I'll play on the trials.
>
> Some photos of the newest addition to the family:
> http://www.boarsgut.com/photos-public/MTB/Bikes/Trials/ Just shots of it leaning against a wall.
> Maybe when Erin gets back from her skating competition she can take some photos of me falling on
> my head. ;)
>
> The now, the upgraded RazorBack RSX that Erin has been riding (my old bike, small frame) is now in
> top shape. No longer a bike I shun riding, it has been transformed into something I would be happy
> to ride... if my Giant NRS is out.
>
> -XTR V-brakes. (Just added.) -XT Brake levers. (Just added.) -Shimano Deore Shifters. (To be
> upgraded in the future.) -Shimano Deore hubs. (Maybe upgrade when needing to be replaced,
> otherwise pretty new already.) -RhynoLite rims. (Fairly new.) -Panaracer Fire XC Pro tires.
> -TruVative Stylo SL Cranks. -TruVative TruShift rings. (To be upgraded when needing replacement.)
> -Shimano Deore Cassette. (Fairly new.) -Dia Compe Aheadset. (Will definitely be upgraded in the
> near future.) -Race Face XS ISIS BB. -Noleen MegaAir Rear sus. -RockShox Duke XC Sus forks. -Time
> Z pedals. (Just added.) -Shimano Deore Front Der. (Will upgrade to XT when replacement is needed,
> otherwise pretty new already.) -Shimano XT Rear Der. (Fairly new addition.) -Titec handle bars,
> neck and seat post. (Bars are very slightly bent, will probably replace with Eastons Monkey Lite
> low-rise bars.) -Terry womans saddle for her, or WTB mens for me.
>
> --
>
> FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
> --

That thing is sweet!!!