Well they try...

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. Jac

    Jac Guest

    according to the site "Simply, select the location of your discomfort followed by the type of
    discomfort, and you will receive a list of bicycle changes which may help you cycle more
    comfortably. Happy cycling!" with that in mind, here is my following scenerio:

    Dear Webmaster, when I try to ride my bike, my shoulders, neck, and back hurt a lot. In addition,
    I get penile numbness, and numbness in my hands and fingers too. What is you suggestion?
    Sincerely, Numbnuts

    answer: Dear Mr Nuts, You are a whiney crybaby. GET BENT !!! Sincerely, Webmaster