Well they try...

according to the site "Simply, select the location of your discomfort followed by the type of
discomfort, and you will receive a list of bicycle changes which may help you cycle more
comfortably. Happy cycling!" with that in mind, here is my following scenerio:

Dear Webmaster, when I try to ride my bike, my shoulders, neck, and back hurt a lot. In addition,
I get penile numbness, and numbness in my hands and fingers too. What is you suggestion?
Sincerely, Numbnuts

answer: Dear Mr Nuts, You are a whiney crybaby. GET BENT !!! Sincerely, Webmaster