wellgo pedals

macca1234

Aug 9, 2005
ive heard a few of you diss this brand, so to speak. whats wrong with them. i have had a few falls on them and once my foot unclipped when i went for a sprint, does this happen usually?

macca1234 said:
ive heard a few of you diss this brand, so to speak. whats wrong with them. i have had a few falls on them and once my foot unclipped when i went for a sprint, does this happen usually?

They tend to be rather cheap, which by itself is more than enough to make some people distrust them. I haven't really used them myself, but my brother had a pair that he rode for years without any particular problems. The shoes however seemed to wear out quite fast.

macca1234 said:

Not sure what type of pedal you are discussing, but their Look style road pedals (similar to the Nashbar, Performance house brands) aren't 100% compatible. The cleats are slightly different. I have seen newer ads where they claim a redesign is more compatible with Look.