Wellgo WAM-B27 Pedals

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Raymo853, Feb 11, 2003.

  1. Raymo853

    Raymo853 Guest

    Does anyone know if Wellgo WAM-B27 pedals have 1/2" BMX or 9/16" "Standard" axels? I cannot find a
    webvsite for Wellgo.

    Tags:

  2. Art

    Art Guest

  3. Raymo853

    Raymo853 Guest

    Is that really the same Wellgo? That seems to be a glove maker. Regardless the info on there is
    pretty much worthless, even if you are interested in their gloves. I know I am spoiled by the info
    most companies put on the web, but Wellgo needs to get their act together. not putting out the info
    just leads to lost sales.

    news:<[email protected]>...