Wellgo WAM-B27 Pedals

Raymo853

Guest
Does anyone know if Wellgo WAM-B27 pedals have 1/2" BMX or 9/16" "Standard" axels? I cannot find a
webvsite for Wellgo.

Is that really the same Wellgo? That seems to be a glove maker. Regardless the info on there is
pretty much worthless, even if you are interested in their gloves. I know I am spoiled by the info
most companies put on the web, but Wellgo needs to get their act together. not putting out the info
just leads to lost sales.

news:<[email protected]>...