Wellgo WPD-M9 Clipless Pedals

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Xtc, May 18, 2003.

  1. Xtc

    Xtc Guest

    Can anyone tell me if they are a good pedal for 1st time user? Any idea what the retail price is on
    the M9? I can't find any test reviews on them. Good, bad, please feel free to post on these clipless
    pedals. Thx...

    Tags:

  2. David Bailey

    David Bailey Guest

    Xtc <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Can anyone tell me if they are a good pedal for 1st time user? Any idea
    what
    > the retail price is on the M9? I can't find any test reviews on them.
    Good,
    > bad, please feel free to post on these clipless pedals. Thx...

    If you intend on going real MTB riding forget em and go with the Shimano 505 r 515 instead,

  3. "David Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Xtc <[email protected]> wrote in message news:LdI[email protected]...
    > > Can anyone tell me if they are a good pedal for 1st time user? Any idea
    > what
    > > the retail price is on the M9? I can't find any test reviews on them.
    > Good,
    > > bad, please feel free to post on these clipless pedals. Thx...
    > >
    > If you intend on going real MTB riding forget em and go with the Shimano
    505
    > r 515 instead,

    Or the Time ATACs, which many people swear by.