Wenatchee-Leavenworth trails

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., Aug 5, 2003.

  1. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Ok, I am a spousal accompaniment to a conference this weekend which means I get find bike trails
    while they convene. Squilchucker park is out as there are races this weekend. MTBR.com trail sucks
    really bad now. Any suggestions anyone? Any AMB-ers in the area that want to join me?

    Penny

    Tags:

  2. J'M Sm'Th

    J'M Sm'Th Guest

    On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 21:12:00 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Ok, I am a spousal accompaniment to a conference this weekend. . .

    Didn't know your SO could sing. . .

    --
    J'm Sm'th To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes ..-.-

  3. Pippin

    Pippin Guest

    There is a WIM series race at the park this weekend. Racing starts at 10AM. check out
    www.roundandround.com for details.

    Scott JF2Racing.com

  4. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Pippin scribbled :
    > There is a WIM series race at the park this weekend. Racing starts at 10AM. check out
    > www.roundandround.com for details.
    >
    > Scott JF2Racing.com

    Thanks, but one point of this is that I don't want to be anywhere near the race scene at
    Squilchucker park... as an occasional R&R volunteer, I've known about the races for weeks.

    penny

  5. Baelwulfe

    Baelwulfe Guest

    There is a bike shop(cant' remember the name) in leavenworth that will rent bikes and has some trail
    maps. I have heard good things about the devils gultch, but I have never been there as I'm too lazy
    to drive a few hours when I only have to go 20 minutes to get to good single track :).

    hope that helps

    "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:vj[email protected]...
    > Ok, I am a spousal accompaniment to a conference this weekend which means
    > get find bike trails while they convene. Squilchucker park is out as
    there
    > are races this weekend. MTBR.com trail sucks really bad now. Any suggestions anyone? Any AMB-ers
    > in the area that want to join me?
    >
    > Penny

  6. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

    > Ok, I am a spousal accompaniment to a conference this weekend which means I get find bike trails
    > while they convene. Squilchucker park is out as there are races this weekend. MTBR.com trail sucks
    > really bad now. Any suggestions anyone? Any AMB-ers in the area that want to join me?
    >
    > Penny

    Mad Lake is an outstanding ride up above Lake Wenatchee. Starts at Maverick Saddle. About 18 miles
    RT. Except for the beginning, it is a moderate climb, with lots and lots of roots, several stream
    fords, many scenic views, etc.

    --
    Cameron