Wendy's Fish Sandwich

Holly Duncan

Guest
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to drop a note on Wendy's new Fish Sandwich. I
really love Wendy's and usually opt for the grilled ckix,
but I tried fish today. Mind you, I eat out very minimally
since my start with WW. Well, the sandwich was good, but it
was fried. This caused a little ucky feeling in my tummy.
So, I went home later and ate some fresh carrots, squash and
zuchinni. Felt better - and drank water! Anyway, I searched
all over the net for the nutrional info on the sandwich -
NOTHING!! So, I called Wendy's! The sandwich is worth 11
points. It's good if you need fish or are craving a fish
sandwich....but beware of that ucky greasy feeling.

Anyway, on the other hand, almost everyday I'm been eating
an entire bag of salad for lunch and a nice dinner of mostly
veggies ( I do a lot of stirfrys, veggie bakes, beans and
rice, etc). I do eat protein and make sure that calcium is a
huge part of my day (1 cup of fat-free plain yogurt with
fresh fruit and plain oatmeal in the a.m. does the trick).
Anyway, I cut out my midnight snack and now rely on hot tea
or SF FF hot chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth. I noticed
that if I give myself a little bit of extra something a
couple times a week (like the fish sandwich or even pizza),
but not go overboard, it kind of juggles the metabolism. So
far, I'm down nearly 20 lbs. It's taken me 3 months, but I'm
doing great! Just wanted to share with you all! And thanks
to all of you for such wonderful support!

Holly

Connie

Guest
Hi Holly:

I haven't seen anything about the fish sandwich in Canada
but I will keep in mind the points and the feeling if it
ever comes here!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Holly Duncan wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> Just wanted to drop a note on Wendy's new Fish Sandwich. I
> really love Wendy's and usually opt for the grilled ckix,
> but I tried fish today. Mind you, I eat out very minimally
> since my start with WW. Well, the sandwich was good, but
> it was fried. This caused a little ucky feeling in my
> tummy. So, I went home later and ate some fresh carrots,
> squash and zuchinni. Felt better - and drank water!
> Anyway, I searched all over the net for the nutrional info
> on the sandwich - NOTHING!! So, I called Wendy's! The
> sandwich is worth 11 points. It's good if you need fish or
> are craving a fish sandwich....but beware of that ucky
> greasy feeling.
>
> Anyway, on the other hand, almost everyday I'm been eating
> an entire bag of salad for lunch and a nice dinner of
> mostly veggies ( I do a lot of stirfrys, veggie bakes,
> beans and rice, etc). I do eat protein and make sure that
> calcium is a huge part of my day (1 cup of fat-free plain
> yogurt with fresh fruit and plain oatmeal in the a.m. does
> the trick). Anyway, I cut out my midnight snack and now
> rely on hot tea or SF FF hot chocolate to satisfy my sweet
> tooth. I noticed that if I give myself a little bit of
> extra something a couple times a week (like the fish
> sandwich or even pizza), but not go overboard, it kind of
> juggles the metabolism. So far, I'm down nearly 20 lbs.
> It's taken me 3 months, but I'm doing great! Just wanted
> to share with you all! And thanks to all of you for such
> wonderful support!
>
> Holly

Miss Violette

Guest
Thanks for sharing, it means a bunch to many of us to hear other's stories.
You are doing wonderful, Lee
Holly Duncan <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello everyone!
>
> Just wanted to drop a note on Wendy's new Fish Sandwich. I
> really love Wendy's and usually opt for the grilled ckix,
> but I tried fish today.
Mind
> you, I eat out very minimally since my start with WW.
> Well, the sandwich was good, but it was fried. This caused
> a little ucky feeling in my
tummy.
> So, I went home later and ate some fresh carrots, squash
> and zuchinni.
Felt
> better - and drank water! Anyway, I searched all over the
> net for the nutrional info on the sandwich - NOTHING!! So,
> I called Wendy's! The sandwich is worth 11 points. It's
> good if you need fish or are craving a fish
> sandwich....but beware of that ucky greasy feeling.
>
> Anyway, on the other hand, almost everyday I'm been eating
> an entire bag
of
> salad for lunch and a nice dinner of mostly veggies ( I do
> a lot of stirfrys, veggie bakes, beans and rice, etc). I
> do eat protein and make sure that calcium is a huge part
> of my day (1 cup of fat-free plain yogurt with fresh fruit
> and plain oatmeal in the a.m. does the trick). Anyway, I
> cut out my midnight snack and now rely on hot tea or SF FF
> hot chocolate
> satisfy my sweet tooth. I noticed that if I give myself a
> little bit of extra something a couple times a week (like
> the fish sandwich or even pizza), but not go overboard, it
> kind of juggles the metabolism. So far, I'm down nearly 20
> lbs. It's taken me 3 months, but I'm doing great!
Just
> wanted to share with you all! And thanks to all of you for
> such wonderful support!
>
> Holly

Skiur

Guest
That's great Holly!

Congratulations.

Julie "Holly Duncan" <[email protected]> wrote in